Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Play games for free!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Play games for free! Empty
PostSubject: Play games for free!   Play games for free! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 am

As I was browsing through forums I stumble upon an add in regards to battlefield, where you can play it for free. Look into it a little more and saw other titles that you can play for free also. Now this is a legitimate site, as it is made by EA. Titles that are playable are:

Battlefield Heroes
BattleForge
Lord of Ultima
Need for Speed World
Tiger Woods Online
Mirrors Edge 2D
FIFA Online
Dragon Age Journeys

And their new addition to be "Battlefield". I'm not sure when the release date is, but it seems that it has large interest to the gaming community. Because it's legitimate and FREE!

Check it out

http://play4free.com/

Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Play games for free!   Play games for free! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 am

Charlie that is true they are free to play but to level up or get new weapons you need to get xp points in game which is gained with a payment transaction. It was talked about on the uk forums for bc2 and play4free battlefield will be the same.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Play games for free!   Play games for free! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 am

There's always a catch isn't there. So many games are like this now. In the end, games like this will prove more profitable than the stand alone buy 1 copy.Needless to say I'm sure there are ways to attain free items.
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: Play games for free!   Play games for free! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:04 pm

You can add Quake Live to that list.

Played Heroes for a little bit, particularly when it first came out, but gave up pretty quickly because of the lack of Aussie servers. It's better now and the only reason I see for going back to it is to get the Veteran unlocks on BC2.

The new battlefield is a Micro transaction game and is currently a closed beta arrangement. Put my name down for a Beta key with the first couple of hours so we'll see what happens.

Combat Arms, developed by Nexon could be added as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play games for free!   Play games for free! Empty

Back to top Go down

Play games for free!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top