Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

EB Games(Electronic Binge games)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord White

EB Games(Electronic Binge games) Empty
PostSubject: EB Games(Electronic Binge games)   EB Games(Electronic Binge games) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Today I finally managed to trade in the 15 or so Ps2 games I had after selling my playstation. After a bit of haggling and some cleavage from the Manager I managed to ge $60 for all of them. If it wasn't for the cleavage I'd be pissed off. So with store credit in hand i had a poke around and came out with the following.

Medieval Total War gold Edition
Farcry
All of Tom Clancy's ghost recon series
Dawn of War 1(WOO NOW I CAN FINALLY BE FUCKING SPACE MARINES AND ELDAR ONLINE)

Pretty good for a couple of scratched disks which haven't seen daylight since 2006. I'm guessing others here have played Farcry and the Ghost recon games so how do you like them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EB Games(Electronic Binge games)   EB Games(Electronic Binge games) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:00 pm

i fucking hated them, couldnt stand more then 10minutes of farcry
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: EB Games(Electronic Binge games)   EB Games(Electronic Binge games) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Agreed, and i could not for the life of me figure out the controls for ghost recon
Back to top Go down
Lord White

PostSubject: Re: EB Games(Electronic Binge games)   EB Games(Electronic Binge games) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Holy shit farcry has hardly any bullet spread when standing still. SnipingFtw then. Havne't got on to Ghost recon yet playing the first DOW lol.
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: EB Games(Electronic Binge games)   EB Games(Electronic Binge games) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:52 pm

I really enjoyed Farcry. Certainly not the easiest game int he world that for sure. Still haven't finished it though. I won't spoil it though.

I picked up all the DOW 1 games for $45 total in about the middle of the year. SHould really get back into them.

Haven't played more than the demo of GRAW2 and GRAW1 not at all. I also couldn't figure out the controls lol.

and I've never played Medieval Total war.
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: EB Games(Electronic Binge games)   EB Games(Electronic Binge games) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 pm

GRAW and the original ghost games were good , when you know the controls and can command the fellas where to go you're pretty much invincible lol, just make sure they cover you and you cover them, and most of the time have them set to engage at will.
Back to top Go down
MaximumHobo

PostSubject: Re: EB Games(Electronic Binge games)   EB Games(Electronic Binge games) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Medieval total war is really good imo. Far Cry was alrite and ghost recon was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EB Games(Electronic Binge games)   EB Games(Electronic Binge games) Empty

Back to top Go down

EB Games(Electronic Binge games)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top