Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

What do u guys think ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What do u guys think ? Empty
PostSubject: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:10 am

So to day I was given a letter saying that my Contract has been Terminated on what grounds you might ask, well it said that i was not suited for the position, not that I was Fired because I Fucked Up but rather because the boss didnt like been put in his place a few times He is a bit of a cockie cunt BTW, and under the new Law that New Zealands prime minister John Keys has just put out saying, that a employer has the right to Terminate a Contract with in 90 days without reason if the company feels like it.

So i would like to know whats your guys thoughts are on this.

Last edited by illicitFTW on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:15 am

It's simple,
Kill the batman.

Okay seriously that is a move only a cunt would pull but if he's the kind of cunt to pull that move you're probably better off not working there.
Those situations are best avoided by quitting before they get a chance to 'fire' you.

The bigger problem is you don't have a job atm, so you can try and fight back for it, or conserve your energy, apply for centrelink or w/e, and immediately look for another job.

What work was it anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 am

good point.

The type of work was making Golf clubs, but real high spec Custom ones.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 am

I agree with Doggy. No point working there if ya boss hated ya or was a douche..

And if the law says you can do that then theres not alot that can be done. It's the same over here except any company can fire a employee a yr into them working (unless they under a contract) without reason or notice..

It happen Illicit.
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:35 am

they have to provide a reason over here, or you can take the matter to your work ombudsman and sue them for eveything theve got. should be the same law over there, that prime minister is a fucking douche.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 am

shove a golf club up his ass sideways before you leave Very Happy

but seriously sorry to hear that man. screw the cunt, it happens quite a bit these days asshole employers
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 am

Hey gotta remember the new law only applies to employers who only have up to 25 staff hire, if he has more he is breaking the law.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:47 am

WOW, new zealand has a prime minister, i thought that was only for more civilized country's

hmm learn something everyday, tomorrow you will tell me you have emergency response, HA yea right

boots
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Kel

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 am

LilbootsFTW wrote:
WOW, new zealand has a prime minister,

your so lucky you have a pretty face LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 am

emergency response

What dose that mean
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:23 am

illicitFTW wrote:
emergency response

What dose that mean

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:25 am

buckethead121 wrote:
Hey gotta remember the new law only applies to employers who only have up to 25 staff hire, if he has more he is breaking the law.

Yea there are only about 4 of us ATM in the work shop so it works in his favor.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:35 am

illicitFTW wrote:
good point.

The type of work was making Golf clubs, but real high spec Custom ones.
Interesting, did it have you using special mechanical tools or tech that can be used in other work?
Sounds like it would, so you'd be qualified to do plenty of other jobs I'm sure, finding a new one shouldn't be tough.

Also how long did you work there?
And when you apply for other jobs, don't be afraid to express some sentiment that you and your boss didn't see eye to eye which is why your contract was "mutually cancelled".

Pretty sure an employer would want someone who not only can do the work but provide some feedback on the process. As long as you aren't a smartarse yourself I'm sure you will be okay =P
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 am

LilbootsFTW wrote:
WOW, new zealand has a prime minister, i thought that was only for more civilized country's

Oh boots lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illicit most jobs have there probationary period. Not only is a individual tested for there ability to perform the tasks but how they fit into the culture of the work place. Getting along with others. From a couple of lines such as "putting the boss in his place" doesn't sound like you where abiding in accordance to what was needed. Instead you abused your initiative. Now initiative can be a positive thing. But if your intentions where to make someone else look bad, well... that's a bit too far isn't it.

The next step from this if you believe you were unfairly dismissed is to seek help from a Union. But that goes to say, like the others have mentioned, I wouldn't want to work somewhere I'm not appreciated or acknowledge for my work. Discrimination could be your key word to all of this.

Easiest way is to move on.

My thoughts Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 am

Cheers for that, that might have been where I went wrong, but when u get called a coffie bitch and shit like that, i am not going to do nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Does the boss have a daughter? If so, leave the job but have sex with the daughter as payback and then tell all the employees she's easy. Bound to make ur ex boss spit chips!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I definitely wont employ this guy lol
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Dessicrater wrote:
Does the boss have a daughter? If so, leave the job but have sex with the daughter as payback and then tell all the employees she's easy. Bound to make ur ex boss spit chips!
Do it

Don't forget to take pictures. Say it's because you're a photographer. Chicks dig getting nude for photographers, all the time
Speaking of, if you are a photographer or have a camera that cost more than $1000, and you can't get girls to take their clothes off for you to take pretty pictures, then something's wrong with you.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:49 pm

^^

yeh one of the things that may be wrong is having a dog like face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

LOL think his kids are only about 10 and younger i think, cant go to jail just yet. But think that a golf club sideways would do the trick, i am gonna cause such a scene when I leave, stayed home 2 day to look for another job 2 day any ways.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:34 am

I thought 10< was ur thing tho lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 am

END of discussion LOL.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 am

illicitFTW wrote:
END of discussion LOL.

im guessing its been ended coz you banged her and all is solved now? Razz
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 am

Ewww you sick pedo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 am

No END of discussion coz a gold club is going side ways up some ones ass on my last day.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:11 pm

illicitFTW wrote:
No END of discussion coz a gold club is going side ways up some ones ass on my last day.

sorry but ur penis aint that long mate Razz
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:13 pm

well if he is getting rid of u the it means his not happy with u. if an employer is happy with his workers he wouldn't get rid of them. know employer likes a smart mouth worker, maybe you shouldn't think that u have more power then him in the company and should of left ur smart comments to urself.
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:02 pm

I do agree with stg, depends on what context you boss said that, if he did it as a funny remark and he wasn't expecting you comments, in another hand if he was arrogant and prick he deserve it but you gotta remember he is the owner/boss so a discussion to him maturely might have better results that just responded to him with a smart ass comment
You learn from you mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 pm

anyone have the issue of the blue flashy thing not lighting up on new post? lols
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:09 am

no...your just shit hahahaha! Wink
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 am

lols back to work then >_> lollol
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 am

aww look virts getting excited!

edited for posting stupid shit.

Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 am

you sick disgusting bastard!
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:58 am

hahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:23 pm

ROFL, nice idea Jimbob xD
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Not even funny, you sound like you think about these things a lot...
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:40 pm

that's just fucking sick jimbob. seriously fuck off with that shit. there's jokes, there's insults and then theres fucked up shit like that... you just went too far there

go see a fucking therapist mate, you have bloody issues.

to find that funny cooch is just sick minded as well.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Haha they need to grow the fuck up, still immature.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:20 pm

They NEED to be reported to child protective services Razz Quick get teh I.P!!!
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Edit: Nvm, was funnier in my head...it shouldve stayed...
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Meh I've read things in poorer tastes.

But the point is it has moved quite off topic so.. NO NO NO
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:24 pm

your dog wrote:
Okay seriously that is a move only a cunt would pull but if he's the kind of cunt to pull that move you're probably better off not working there.
Those situations are best avoided by quitting before they get a chance to 'fire' you.

The bigger problem is you don't have a job atm, so you can try and fight back for it, or conserve your energy, apply for centrelink or w/e, and immediately look for another job.

Boss is a cunt?
  • Sorry, by default your boss is a cunt.

what dog said, and bucket, no use working with someone who doesnt appreciate your work, the negatively will affect you, best to move on find another job....

i remember when i worked at a fast food place, boss was a real cunt, twat headded lazy slut, when he told me to go clean the car park, i quit on the spot... true story.

Good luck with whatever you do next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 pm

next question...why the fucks everyone up so early today!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lithius

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:42 pm

why the fuck are you awake this early dessi?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:47 pm

YEa that is so true
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 am

Jimbob thats really disturbing man, leave 4chan humor at 4chan and not bring it here.

Last edited by WaZzA on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 am

jimbon post fucked up shit like that again and i will ban u. fucking think twice next time.
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:05 am

Sorry to here Illicit. Whether or not your boss is being wanky illicit its not favourable to voice your opinion at him. If his swearing or being abusive thats another story other than that he kinda has you by the balls.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:26 am

as Karma, or illicit once said, "Think before u think of thinking"
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 am

....you know that makes no sence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u guys think ?   What do u guys think ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do u guys think ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top