Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Have you guys seen this??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kel

Have you guys seen this?? Empty
PostSubject: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:05 am

were is 1day WERE IS 1GAY!

very cool looks like they seen the most skilled players ( looks at the ftw forums :S )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:01 am

"The only Australian and New Zealand Based Crysis Community"

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:24 am

Well I can't say I enjoy having 1Day completely overlooked, I would think we are as prominent a clan as both FTW and AoS. Oh well only room for 2 of the 3 crysis wars aus clans to be mentioned Razz.

Are proper crysis guys doing this or Serbz again?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:31 am

Proper ones but Serbz is involved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:43 am

it doesnt even say why it mentions FTW or AOS aside from them being strong clans. doesn't say they have anything to do with the forum or the fact that we're australasian.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:38 am

thejoker wrote:
not overlooked, more.....not mentioning a clan that plays like fags...and go around messing good games Razz

I don't know who you are so your opinion is completely irrelevant. I will trust the opinions of good players when I want to know what messes up games (not that i care).

Yeah Trae its just the fact that Aus cwars has 3 distinct, well-known clans. And only you and AoS (its all 5 members) got a mention, its not important but a tad disappointing. I realise that you both have been around for a few years and we are only coming up to the first year mark as a clan; but still a mention would have been good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:43 am

a mention in what though?? it doesnt SAY anything! and it mentions ftw and aos as the 'strongest' clans, just because you have half the communities' worth of mediocre players doesn't make you impressive or notable...
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:03 am

Ok so what makes AoS notable compared to you? What makes that a strong clan. The fact that it is constantly a website in progress, that it has a grand total of 5 members? Other than having good players it hardly fits the definition of 'strong clan'. Its virtually a non-existent clan.

And a clan had to come along that was willing to accept players, and I'm sure FTW appreciated the times you got to flog us, because at least a clan existed to verse you. There is more to being a 'strong clan' than having good players. I would say that due to 1Day's size, its activity, its scrim results and its member interaction that we are a very strong clan.

Last edited by Dalek on Sun May 30, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:37 am

Nice our commitment to the game has been notable. Cheers to those who are involved in this process. Hopefully we can get a larger community then what we have.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:59 am

So did someone actually recommend to the crytek people that they build this site?
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:08 am

Hey guys, ok so this is a fan website that is run by a bunch of Australian blokes, Wounded and I are also involved in the project Smile

Quote :
Well I can't say I enjoy having 1Day completely overlooked, I would think we are as prominent a clan as both FTW and AoS. Oh well only room for 2 of the 3 crysis wars aus clans to be mentioned

1Day was not overlooked mate, it was simply not mentioned by myself or Wounded. What simply happened is that we mentioned which clans we were both in, so that is the only clans that the admin is aware of Smile

Quote :
AoS (its all 5 members) got a mention

We've got around 30 members I'd say mate, 20 active, though since Crysis Wars is mainly dead you don't see us on that game Smile BFBC2 and Mw2 are the main ones Smile You'll see a much larger AoS for Crysis 2 Smile

I think it was stupid that any clans were mentioned at all, and I the journalist to edit his work just after I was aware of what he had typed, which was about 5 minutes after he posted it.

Anyway guys, we're trying to get people to join the website, so join up, show some support, and keep tuned as there is quite a bit planned for the Crysis 2 community Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:28 am

Yeah join up. All the new comers will be joining this site. They won't type FTW forums for info. Gotta put traffic on the site and support our communities. By doing this we'll prolong the enjoyment of our game.
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:10 pm

The Number one Question has anybody from this particular thread of this Forum signed on to the new site ?
i know i just did
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Thanks for the clarification Serbz, and yeah I don't really know what the go is with AoS.

Its a bit odd that people who aren't current, recognised players of the Aus cwars community are setting it up; but maybe it'll work that way. I will sign up to it soon.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:43 pm

they did mention the aust community, you are part of it 1day scumballs Smile

haha wounded and serbz putting the effort in for the site, this will be good and hopefully it kicks off, maybe you can put a few words in leading to our site or information to our soon to me server for cry2 wen/ if we get it up......

hmm, shall be good but i will always come to this site first for information, siteFTW is my community

boots out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
crysis2forums

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:26 am

Hey guys,

It's admin here from Crysis 2 Forums.

Good news is that I have removed the clan names Very Happy
They were sorta a gap filler on the article, but that has been now removed.

Our two main admins, me and another guy is currently talking to Crytek. Can't say much, but register soon as we have a secret code being sent out to all members. The code will be obviously coded. When decoded, you will see the prize that you have won.

The prize is pretty amazing. I can't say much for now though. If you need backup on how good the prize is, ask Serbz and Wounded.

I hope to see FTW Clan members onto our site soon. I am really looking forward to the see the collaboration between FTW and C2F.

EDIT: Also to the poster who asked us if we got asked by Crytek. No, but they are supporting us and another site as they think we have potential to become part of the official sites!
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:56 am

Whats with the mystery names, 'Admin' and 'another guy'. You may want to give urselves some identity.

And if your intent on becoming apart of the official sites, try working on your grammar as your posts and news are shocking to read. Either you guys are a bit young, foreigners or our mate Sgt. Killer is running the show Wink

But goodjob so far and goodluck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
crysis2forums

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into getting a full time editor. We really need to stop rushing our articles. Just hard competing with bigger teams on other sites.

I am Seb on the site. The other main Admin is gizmofunk. Also mod is forum admin Smile

And can someone who knows a lot about the crytek programming team to send me a message quick. Its urgent and we need your help! Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Hey bob, ive never mentioned this but the chick in ur bc2 sig reminds me of miss piggy.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

Yeah bob has a thing for miss piggy
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:13 pm

What are you two homos on. If thats Miss Piggy my Kermet the frog cock would be ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Just a pair of nice tits to me... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:18 am

so now that this thread finally debunked....lol I missed all the action again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:05 am

i think its broken
Back to top Go down
Sasstraliss
Sasstraliss

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 am

DOing a game in High Rock with orcs and bretons would be nice.

I always liked the Highlands within Cyrodill which were close to that border.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:56 am

serious? the orcs were pussies and the bretons were annoying midgets. As long as they did the nords right, made them tank as, made all their bitches hot (as nordic chicks are), and not the annoyingly imbred scottish people they were in oblivion, it'd be awesome.

looking back i think i hated every race as much as each other Lol except for dark elves because they were total cunts. the kajiit could be way more hardcore too. the game should take on a darker side to accompany the light and warm feel of the world.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 am

i think they have,.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:01 am

nah we just hijacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys seen this??   Have you guys seen this?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you guys seen this??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: First Person Shooters :: Crysis Wars :: General Discussion-
Jump to: