Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Supreme Commander!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:02 am

Hey ppl if you are keen to play some RTS or Supreme Commander hit me or buckethead up as we are keen as mustard to play. We use LogMeIn Hamachi and its very simple to set up and get into a game. We've also been playing a few other games thru hamachi like Sword Of The Stars, Total Annihilation, Open Transport Tycoon (SGTKILLER's addiction) and others. Most are available as Torrents if you dont own them too.

Come join us or DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 am

death is looking pretty good
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:05 am

i might jump in but i am so fucking shit at attacking id be better off spectating. my strength is simply put defense. if it's a 2vs2 ill be up for a game sat night
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:38 am

be good to have a few people have a game, if you've ever played supcom you'd know its one fierce game!
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:04 am

I have it but l find it takes yonks to get a readily sized army + resources being consumed by the minute and not being able to maintain it steadily.

I'll install it 2nite...how big are the patches?
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 am

shit 4got about the patches haha. hope they're not too big, i've only got 1gb left till my month begins again on sunday
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 am

Not big at all from retail all patches are roughly under 50mb, games can be as long as you want. There been a few games with dess that last only 30min and as long as 4 hour lol.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:21 am

Yea its all to do with how to set urself up ingame, I can teach you guys how to manage your resources properly and effectively to get awesome armies up fast, I taught bucket in 1 sitting and it was his first ever game if I remember right, now he's starting to really challenge me.

For the patches you only need to find one patch that updates ur supreme commander from its latest version (retail) to the latest patch (after release). The beauty of Supcom is that u can choose many strategies to defeat an opponent.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:45 am

Apparently its a let down compared to Total Annihilation
How do the games compare?

The last RTS games I played that i really enjoyed were AoE2 and TA, haha.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 am

kills TA lol whoever told u it wasnt as good as TA must have been stuck in the past. He/She was probably upset cos the computer couldnt handle its powerful graphics. Supcom2 on the other hand was a sure fire let down.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:15 am

Do I have to use Hamanchi to play online if I torrent the game? don't like that program it never worked for crap I wanted it to work with
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:30 am

logmeinhamachi2 is ULTRA simple, thats what we are using and yea no issues ever...except for lith once for some reason which I forget. Its got a nice easy to use interface and you just log onto the ftw hamachi site...ask bucket about that tho cos I forget how to.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 am

Which one do you guys have? Supreme Commander? or Forged Alliance as well.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 am

both mate, either ither wont matter Very Happy I would suggest getting vanilla supcom because u might not be able to play 3 races with FA...some stupid bullshit they did to make ppl buy original as well as FA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supreme Commander! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supreme Commander!   Supreme Commander! Empty

Back to top Go down

Supreme Commander!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top