Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

supreme commander 1... your thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[F_CK] Danielle

supreme commander 1... your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:52 am

Hello Syler & other RTS players

From a beginners perspective how was the first one ? pauline is desperate for another game and is challenging me on multi for the first supreme commander.
Is it worth buying ?
Syler, np if you are shit. I am sure you will be better than me.
I have just finished plants Vs zombies and if RTS is anything like that then if you lot reccommend supreme commander I am game to try it... (and lose at it Sad )
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 am

lol somehow its NOTHING like plants and zombies which is NOT a real RTS.

Being the only person here who can say "Hey I was a PRO player of SUPCOM" I would say give it a go, very much like total annihilation.

Pro player: I was in the top 200 online over the major period of Sup Com.

One thing to note is from getting 200 to getting to the top ten also had a huge difference in skill level but being in top 1000 had a big difference in skill from the top 200, was easy to be SHIT in multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:45 am

Hey thanks dessicrater, appreciate the reply
If you went pro you must have spent a considerable amount of time in the game !
That speaks enough about the game positively.
I guess we'll be trying it out then. Thanks for the recommendation.
Yeah, plants Vs zombies may not be a true RTS, but that is the closest I've ever come to play a game with any resource management.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:59 am

The fucking slag made me buy this fucker beofre this post was even put on.. So she is just trying to see if its worth it and if not then i am fucked as i will have no one to play with.. gee thanks Danielle..
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 am

yeh i suck at rts lol.

been playing some sup com and DoW 2 lately.

i like the games just not good at em lol. but if you like blowing up things give em a choice haha. i may be crap it, but find it very fun to play whenever i get bored with the usual fps games nowadays
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 am

make sure you get the forged alliance expansion for another side and more units!
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 am

thanks again desicrater ! Pauline got both... 2 for 1 deal.
Give us some time and perhaps we + syler can challenge a real "pro" like yourself... 3 Vs 1 sound fair to you desicrater ?

funny that, Pauline. you asked for a new game. All I did was show you the webpage. a couple of pics later you say you want it. my fault ?

How quick we forget our training.
The company spends over $2000.00+ on your ass on the 7 habits of highly successful people
to teach you:
Habit 1: The habit of CHOICE...
No one can MAKE you do anything. you CHOSE to buy it.
That crusty old guy Stephen covey would be disappointed in you.
Pauline, You are a $2000.00 piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 am

You lying whore 2 footed cock eater..

I bought it ONLY because you said you would play with me.. If you ditch me i will be fucked and far from home..
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:46 am

not true not true and yea I wanna multiplay 3 v 1, will be good and I sure like a challenge!

Oh some good mods to get are the N1 Phantom mod, Super Shields mod and yea something else...lol

N1 Phantom is a game mode which allows all teams to ally but ONE person is the phantom who leeches off everyone elses power and metal so effectively gets MORE and MORE Mass and energy then everyone combined! The players have to work out WHO is the phantom and kill them to end the game...problem is...the phantom could be anyone and your all allied at the start!

Phantom noobs are easy to spot cos they build to tech 3 way to quick and then its an all in brawl on the phantom.

One last thing is that the phantom is not named till they are killed so it's full diplomatic, you can choose to go rogue on everyone...haha that game mode was sweet.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 am

Hey Dessi

I completed the whole of Red alert 3 in 3 days..

I have completed Age Of empires (standard + War Chiefs + Asian expansion) in 2 weeks total and have every card in the pack

I am the supreme being at these rts games and you sir will need to prove yourself before i will allow you to mix with the masters..
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 am

RA3 and AOE are completely different, lol, trust me.....

I wont give my secrets away on how to play pro, I'll just sign up for the 3 v 1 and let ya's have a field day.
Back to top Go down
cHr0n0sPh3r3

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 am

Sup com = Fun.. IF you don't lag out first >.>
The economy is tricky to master but its relatively simple and easy once you've gotten the hang of it. Word of warning, don't bother with nukes too much, your more likely to win using a mass of tier 2 gunships and tier 3 bots than a piddly nuke (Like 15 minutes to build just ONE of the fuckers, and if the enemy has a strategic defense they just shoot it down with a missile that has only 5 minutes build time >.>)
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:55 am

Nukes has its own advantages if you know how to use them, good way to take down a firebase as long as you can take the strategic defense down first).
I have to get me a legit copy of this game and expansion.
Also dual monitor in the game rocks!!!!
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 am

Hey cHr0n0sPh3r3 and buckethead, thanks for the advice
pauline and I picked up legit copies at GAME. Both original + forged alliance for $20.00 (gold edition)
Give us a little time to settle into this game (I've never played RTS games before), then all you guys can own our asses on multi.... again... just like crysis Sad
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 am

cool cool, I am keen as for a supcom game
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:15 am

Oh Dessi

Imagine the pain when you are beaten back into your hole by two pro's, This will be fun.. I eat top 200 players for brunch!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 am

you eat testicles
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 am

Hello Dessi. are you offering yours ?
check out the chompers in pauline's sig. They could do some damage
consider pauline a "sperm bank" Just insert and make a deposit.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 am

i am the supreme commander, you may kneel down and offer yourself ...
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 am

ok i have been practising on multiplayer, I am now ranked about 1200 and have won about 20 games (most due to other player connection issues), Anyway i am almost ready for you.

One thing how do you kill the satellite?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 am

you cant kill the satellite, its invincible
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:22 am

oh fuck me.. so what? do i just use shields?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supreme commander 1... your thoughts   supreme commander 1... your thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

supreme commander 1... your thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: