Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Scary Voodoo Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

Scary Voodoo Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Voodoo Stuff   Scary Voodoo Stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 am

lol homo
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Scary Voodoo Stuff   Scary Voodoo Stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:36 am

lol the first Feast was hilarious to watch

also, heres a clip of me playing stalker, where an enemy wasn't quite where i expected him to be and caught me by surprise.
i spend the first couple of mins looking for him, think ive got him when he jumps me.

Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Scary Voodoo Stuff   Scary Voodoo Stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:19 am

I played the demo, Amnesia is very atmospheric, but I got to a part I couldn't work out or maybe it was end of the demo though I doubt it so stopped playing
Then the full version came out but I haven't got it yet.

Seems like a great game though some of the graphics are a bit off, the lighting is fantastic. And gameplay is just that bit different that makes it interesting (fucking insanity metre, how does it work?)

However, I've also acquired The Void, Precursors, Mirror's Edge, Stalker: Call of Pripyat, and Assasin's Creed.. ive started games on the first 3 but not the other two yet (aren't installed either), so I should finish them before moving on to more.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Scary Voodoo Stuff   Scary Voodoo Stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 am

In Amnesia you can't fight back monsters and told not to play to win. ANDDDD

I think let the right one is POSSIBLY the only decent Vampire movie... relevant how to here? Its romantic horror, no not like Twilight.
Came to my realisation that she only ultimately wanted the kid to take over the original persons job. :S Was on last night too bad sbs has ads now and cutted bits off it. : /
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Scary Voodoo Stuff   Scary Voodoo Stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:33 am

Whats is amnesia about?

I reckon you cant beat Fear 2 or Half Life the originals and HL2 lol, not particularly scary but heaps of fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Scary Voodoo Stuff   Scary Voodoo Stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:51 am

hence the reason they can't compare because they're a totally different category. not so much for Fear
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Scary Voodoo Stuff   Scary Voodoo Stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:51 am

But back on topic, I honestly havent not laughed at some time during a Horror movie to date. Sif you can take em seriously, like this one for instance i was crying with laughter for the whole movie, it hurt cos i laughed so much lol