Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Dont want Danielle to be the only 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Is Pauline a slut
Yes
Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 I_vote_lcap45%Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
No
Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 I_vote_lcap0%Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
More then Danielle
Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 I_vote_lcap55%Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont want Danielle to be the only 1   Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 am

OMG this was a shoe in also......... Razz
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Dont want Danielle to be the only 1   Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Ha ha ha that was Hilarious wounded. Can't stop laughing Very Happy
You and cosmic can be honourary [F_CK] sluts anytime

And cosmic, nice quote:
CosmicFTW wrote:
OMG this was a shoe in also......... Razz
Are you going to stick lilboots up pauline and ask her "Did you feel my shoe inside you ?"
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Dont want Danielle to be the only 1   Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:47 pm

when are you cunts going to stop scting like kath n kim... seriously.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Dont want Danielle to be the only 1   Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 pm

I suppose we could do a deal Jimmy,

you stop rubbing oil on you genitals with rubber gloves while chanting the F_ck clan theme song (never going to give you up) and staring at life size printouts of our faces stuck onto cardboard cutouts of bikies bums..

And we will start being a bit normal... nah fuck that.. keep jiggling your junk..
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Dont want Danielle to be the only 1   Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:56 am

Ok Paul. I think its about time you replaced your red haired signature with your real picture, hell you could even put on your best cardi and blush up your face a little to be kind of remeniscent to it.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Dont want Danielle to be the only 1   Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:04 am

you drive a hard bargain..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont want Danielle to be the only 1   Dont want Danielle to be the only 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont want Danielle to be the only 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top