Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Danielle's 5 day hioliday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(F_ck) Pauline.

Danielle's 5 day hioliday Empty
PostSubject: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:55 am

Hey Admins

I thought we would have been banned long ago for posts like (Ban me you Cunts) and the like lol.

We really only do it for fun, To "come out" as you say and be normal would put us in the same category as most of you and that is a little boring don't you think.

So its your forum and ban you can...

Danielle is a little sad and thinks that if she is going to be filtered there is no point coming on.. I have pledged allegiance to the F_ck clan and therefore a ban on her is ban on me.. So D3coy it seems you have won..

Anyway thanks for letting us have fun on your forums. See Ya

F_ck Clan Signing out…..
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

oh fuck me...

you take a splinter and turn it into a fucking fence post up your ass.

honestly it's up to you if you want to be here or not, most of the time both of you post absolute shit which probably doesnt get read.

If you like the company/people, start posing less crap and more constructively.

If i recall it was never a competition on Decoy's part, he was abused and action was taken, same with any other forum member.

Build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

Luv D
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:11 am

Its when you started to spam the forums more and more that people get pissed off. Take it back to a month ago, and i was happy with that. Most the time i actully enjoyed laughing at your posts. So as daemon said. Start posing (ment to be posting) less crap, and ill be fine with it, dunno about the others. But you guys do keep this forum a bit interesting at times.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:15 am

all u cunts fucken took away all the fucking fun from the forums... well fucking done dickheads...

dan and fuckface were the only ones that stirred shit and it was entertaining...
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:20 am

GazzFTW wrote:
all u cunts fucken took away all the fucking fun from the forums... well fucking done dickheads...

dan and fuckface were the only ones that stirred shit and it was entertaining...

Gazz maybe me and you can be the new pair.

Wat you reckon, Gazzine and Aussielle????
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:24 am

fuck no... not even on my fucking dead grave cunt!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:45 am

hahaha gazz..
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:45 am

haha gazz.

lovely words there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's 5 day hioliday   Danielle's 5 day hioliday Empty

Back to top Go down

Danielle's 5 day hioliday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: