Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Hey check this out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Hey check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 am

Hey check this out! 8005000XBm_

would you bang this!?
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Well atleast someone in FTW shares their family photo's Razz
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Hmmm Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MarllyFTW on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : gay poo)
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:07 pm

precious memories of the time your fat cousin came around serbz, we kept her alive and got her pushed back out to sea, stupid fucking whales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:53 pm

^^^ LMFAO
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 am

The Japs be after this whale in a heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 am

haha Dessi. Use this creativity and compose some dirty electro lol
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:09 am

Is that a fucking nipple is see?

Fuck me thats a fat bitch...
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:13 am

Take yer pick

some serious GUNT there.

Hey check this out! FatChicks_I8c7GJcMjqvl
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 am

Honestly,
There isn't anything wrong with her expect for the fact that she is overweight and is dressed in some weird fucked up piece of clothing. Really shows how judgmental and crude and hypocritical you all are.
I guess it's okay for a guy to have a fat ass but not a chick.
Seriously this is just rude.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 am

Im not a hypocrite lol Im not fat. If I were fat and doing some horrible disgusting thing for people to see on the net then I would be a hypocrite!

Seriously...some things should never leave the boundaries of their home for the fact they will get ridiculed!
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:24 am

Yeah i understand that.. But hey im overweight and have photos of myself on the net

NO YOU CANT HAVE THEM

and i don't see any of you being so judgmental.. is it because you ''know'' me and not her?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 am

here you go kel, to make up for the fat woman I will even it out with a fat man

The scales are balanced

Hey check this out! Fat_man
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:30 am

oh yea, well kelz your not showin off yourself in compromising and potentially devastating pictures
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:39 am

thats hawt
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 am

The thing is though.. Noone will make rude comments about male pictures like that.. its like.. W.E sorta thing.. He can still manage to get himself a wife because some and/or most girls aren't as so judgmental as to the way the guy looks.. we usually look at what the kind of person is.. not just judge on looks and then decide no way.. I bet you $100 she's actually a really nice person.. but instead you look at whats on the outside instead of the inside.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 am

That's because a guys first impression is what he sees, fact of nature that men are visually driven where women are less so.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:01 am

Sorry kelz but lol not really true, there are PLENTY of girls who go for a guys looks and would never be with a fat bloke. Unless they got big paychecks!
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 am

MarllyFTW wrote:
Honestly,
There isn't anything wrong with her expect for the fact that she is overweight and is dressed in some weird fucked up piece of clothing. Really shows how judgmental and crude and hypocritical you all are.

lol gold...
Another bird having a whinge because some males said some other chick was fat...
BTW, no fat here:/ dunno where you got that from...

Nothing rude about it... We just say what everyone is thinking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 am

FooisM wrote:
MarllyFTW wrote:
Honestly,

lol gold...
Another bird having a whinge because some males said some other chick was fat...
BTW, no fat here:/ dunno where you got that from...

Nothing rude about it... We just say what everyone is thinking Very Happy

Two words.. Fuck up.
Back to top Go down
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:15 am

lol?
Clam the fuck down love...
None of this was aimed at you... but you insist on coming in and defending your fellow females?
You're on a games forum that is prob 90% males, and you want to complain about the way males treat females... Good luck.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:17 am

Let's keep it civilised.

for the record I think the fat dude is equally as unappealing as a fat woman. IMO the reason men pay out on fat women more, unfairly too I might comment is because of their generally visually driven nature.

I think it's piss funny when a man's gut envelops his cock and looks like a vag.

Not to say a chicky dee won't perve on a man, but Kels is right and generally women go for the intellectual component of a male, holding their physical appearance in less regard.

I think the purpose of this post, in a males pov, is that she is standing in a provocative pose like a sexy beast, when in fact, to a male, she isn't.

I would welcome a post to pay out a guy for the same thing
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 am

FooisM wrote:
lol?
Clam the fuck down love...
None of this was aimed at you... but you insist on coming in and defending your fellow females?
You're on a games forum that is prob 90% males, and you want to complain about the way males treat females... Good luck.

I wasn't trying to aim this post at myself. I was just making a point at how vulgar it was that you we're all making a suggestion to her weight (calling her a whale etc) and yeah she is in the wrong for pulling off a sexy pose when it's not that attractive but hey she gave it a shot and thats all that matters.

DaemonFTW wrote:
Let's keep it civilised.

for the record I think the fat dude is equally as unappealing as a fat woman. IMO the reason men pay out on fat women more, unfairly too I might comment is because of their generally visually driven nature.

I think it's piss funny when a man's gut envelops his cock and looks like a vag.

Not to say a chicky dee won't perve on a man, but Kels is right and generally women go for the intellectual component of a male, holding their physical appearance in less regard.

I think the purpose of this post, in a males pov, is that she is standing in a provocative pose like a sexy beast, when in fact, to a male, she isn't.

I would welcome a post to pay out a guy for the same thing

Look i completely agree with what your saying i was just making a point about the difference of how men and women are treated about ''sexy nature'' and being overweight about their physical nature tot he opposite sex.. But thank you Daemon, atleast someone agrees with me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 am

stripperrrrssssss
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 am

i feel sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:47 am

^ $50 of strippers, stat!

thats about 6 minutes worth =)
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:15 pm

that dude has some pretty cool glasses
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:28 pm

your dog wrote:
that dude has some pretty cool glasses

tear shade glasses Cool or ozzy glasses their awesome
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Whatever, noone here would be interested in that if it came out of a room making that gesture, dont get me wrong I've seen some pretty fat girls but she is fat and scaring me!
There is a huge difference between this photo and say a classy large ladies photo, in that photo this chick is pretty much STATING she is a dirty filthy scary mamma that will tear you a new hole like no tomorrow....noooo thanks!

Brains or not, that is filthy, not attractive and very suggestive, men don't like that! You complain because she is overweight? If she was skinny and looked the same I'd still be turned off! You got no argument against that, face it, she does NOT do herself any favours by dressing and looking like a 2 bit hillbilly hooker.

Ladies should be classy, strong willed and 'lady like' not filth backyard whore house wanna be caked make up wearing no dignity shameful bitches with poor taste in style and ragged ass hair and teeth.

And before you carry on, I've been with a size 16 girl and had no issues with it, but as soon as you start wearing leggings and dragging them half way up your pot belly with a t-shirt that has shrunk in the wash with 5 % flab hanging out the sides and a attitude like a blind drunk 50 yr old piss pot, that's when I look on in disgust and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Dessi settle,
I wasn't trying to cause an argument was just making a point. I said i do see where you are coming from but i had another view. That's all it was.

Last edited by MarllyFTW on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:04 pm

hey everyone, check this out!

Hey check this out! RAWR
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Women. Make everything so complicated and think it's alright to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 pm

CharlieFTW wrote:

Yeah don't worry I'm shutting up now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:18 am

why u guys all up at weird hours?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:00 am

Because i get up for work at 4:30am every morning and today was my day off and forgot to turn my alarm off so it woke me up
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 am

CharlieFTW wrote:

Marlly wrote: Yeah don't worry I'm shutting up now. Neutral

Marlly for you haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 am

Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 am

Marlly, just shit stirring ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 am

MarllyFTW wrote:

Same as above.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 am

Like i said i'm shutting my mouth.. It obviously gets me no where but in trouble and told.
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 pm

I'm a very sarcastic person my wife hates it, gets me in trouble all the time.

You'll never change peoples train of thought unfortunately and that can be the sadist part of all this. I don't think the attitudes of this day and age are going to get any better. Alot of contributing factors set the standard for the way a women should look and dress today and it all stems from that!

Quote :
Has all been blown out of proportion

Your not wrong Wounded.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:36 am

No. It just seems any women that opens her mouth gets in trouble.. I'm not pointing out that i'm getting ganged up on.. That wasn't the case.. Was just stating my opinion as you said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 am

I am with wounded on this one but still i was brough up the old fashion way, that said women do have a right, but they must knw there place when it comes to men because woman woudnt get into a fight a full on fist fight and then be like OMG i am woman dont hit me so hard.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 am

illicit, you shouldnt hit urself you girl basher
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 am

simple answer, no dessicrator, i wouldn't touch that, first opinion is super slapper, so even though you would be emotionally destroyed and have no dignity or respect from and freinds of family for even looking at that wilder beast, you would also have to go the hospital for STD's the next day..... simple but honest

daemon is right, first (looks, dress and bearing) will influence your(by 'your' i mean all men with a sound brain) opinions

boots out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:21 am

I wouldnt hit a girl i am just saying do u talk to a chick the way that u talk to your mates ? I shure dont, i am also with boots on this one, and i would not bang that shyt.

Last edited by IllicitFTW on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:23 am

Lol boots your posts are like the trailer for a movie, sometimes they are good and make me want to know wtf they are on about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey check this out!   Hey check this out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey check this out!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top