Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revenge of the Fallen1

Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:59 pm

I hope FTW can code to unravel this mystery : You see FTW newbs DaPony dared me to prank you this RickRoll as revenge for his ban. This was done by Optimus Prime, DaPony's best friend and loyal subject to anything he wants (Yes anything).

Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:16 pm

thats simple binary, translates to this:

"You see FTW newbs DaPony dared me to prank you this RickRoll as revenge for his ban. This was done by Optimus Prime, DaPony's best friend and loyal subject to anything he wants (Yes anything)."

and all i can say is hes a fuck and aint getting unbanned.
//

//boots out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:17 pm

remember the days when children stuck to play school and stayed the fuck off our forums?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:12 am

this is your revenge for initially being stupid.
if you think u hit us hard lol a prank post lol.... softy.

if you wish to continue further... with these shitty pranks....

I recommend you see your local GP, to assess your mental capacity. Hopefully your poor mum and dad have enough money, cause a good shrink is needed.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:19 am

rickrolled or not, was still a catchy song in the day, regardless of the gay ranga fanta pants crutch rot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top