Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Reason for being banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aussie

Reason for being banned Empty
PostSubject: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 am

Does one of the admins want to tell me why i got banned from server??

And also i would like to see proof that i did anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 am

when this happen?
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:57 am

like 5 mins before i wrote post
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 am

banned or kicked? i will try and see whats going on
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 am

Banned, by webtool, with no reason.

[net 07.937] Disconnect 203.98.81.86:64100; profid=0; cause=16; msg='Remote disconnected: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'A' ... Removed by Web Admin [Admin Decision]'

Thanks sgt
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am

Zero tolerance Aussie on players who wish to criticize our clan, and our server. Your infectious negative vibe in the server was disrupting game play. Almost in the sense of you campaigning an Anti FTW party. No one needs to hear your dislikes. Play the game and stfu.

Get over it and have some respect for the people in the server. Were trying to have a positive friendly environment.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 am

You were being a wingeing little stain as always. And no i did not ban you. I would have kicked you but you came in with a single letter name and as you know it fucks up the console . Next time you start bagging the clan, server or admins as you were doing tonight you will fined your self banned for good!
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:51 am

So wat did i say to cause that.

Was it cause i said i rather be out of the clan

or was it cause i mention teamstack.

I want proof as well why i was banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 am

Lol why the fuck would anyone care wat you want
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 am

No more detail needed to say than what we have already said. This is not going to be prolonged like other cases. Have some respect would you kid. Your seeking justice in a system that belongs to us.

If we think you are unfit for the server, its as simple as that. Implications are enough.

Go to the appeal section. And write a sincere apology. Criticisms will not be tolerated. This has been on going and we know exactly what is meant by your remarks. We do not have the time or patience to deal jerks like yourself. We would rather enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Confirmed, Aussie you have definitly been banned.

There is at this point in time a good chance however that you will become unbanned eventually at some later point,

As you are well aware Aussie, Checking through the logs is a pain in the ass, and i can't be bothered going looking through it right now,

If Arny was going to kick you then you probably deserved it, I'd suggest if you had used a longer name, you wouldn't have found yourself in this situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason for being banned   Reason for being banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason for being banned

View previous topic View next topic Back to top