Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Using a PS3 controller on pc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

Using a PS3 controller on pc Empty
PostSubject: Using a PS3 controller on pc   Using a PS3 controller on pc EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:05 am

for those of u who have PS3 and want to use it on ur pc dl the driver from this link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f51wij0y3ld

once download, connect your PS3 controller, install the driver, then go to control panel and click on Game Controllers, check to see that it is in the list, click properties and then play with the buttons to make sure it is all working.

NOTE: u might need to press the playstaion button on the controller first.
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Using a PS3 controller on pc   Using a PS3 controller on pc EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:07 am

what should be preferable?

The windows Xbox controller or the PS3 one.

I only want to buy one for street fighter lol and perhaps grid
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Using a PS3 controller on pc   Using a PS3 controller on pc EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:14 am

xbox would be a better choice seeing that it is microsoft. But i dont really wanna buy a controller. So if your gonna buy 1 charlie buy the xbox 1 but for those who dont wanna buy and own the ps3 then they can just get that driver and save money.
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Using a PS3 controller on pc   Using a PS3 controller on pc EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:54 am

if you have a ps3 eye camera you can also get a hack that lets you used it as a webcam. i dont have the link here but its not hard to find if any of u want it ask me
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Using a PS3 controller on pc   Using a PS3 controller on pc EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:53 am

Yeah i use to use the eyetoy as a webcam a few years back for shit and giggles, i would go for the xbox 360 controller since its supported by microsoft, but if you buy the wireless one then you have to buy the toggle to allow the computer to connect with the controller. I dunno how hard they are to get in Aussie but me and my bro try to buy one from multiple shops here in NZ and it was a epic fail of major proportion, thx Micrococks you wasted my time
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Using a PS3 controller on pc   Using a PS3 controller on pc EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:26 pm

ive got a generic bluetooth toggle/dongle/reciever-transmitter whatever the fuck you want to call it, and it was cheap as chips. dicksmiths or officeworks or something i forget, but im sure there'd be even cheaper ones from MSY or some place

if you buy an xbox 360 controller FOR WINDOWS and not one for the 360, which microsoft does specifically sell, you shouldnt need to get anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using a PS3 controller on pc   Using a PS3 controller on pc Empty

Back to top Go down

Using a PS3 controller on pc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top