Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
n vncnRPL

how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? Empty
PostSubject: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:30 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 am

you gota buy a special controller with a usb receiver from dick smith or some shit, think the wireless one was $70 last time i got one
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:35 am

so could i just get the reciver or is the controller different
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 am

ANUS GAYNUS
Back to top Go down
win
win

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:05 am

No it's the same controller, i've done it with a friend's 360 controller. All you need is the wireless dongle and you're set. Although they don't make them anymore, which might make that a problem.
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 am

actually you can do both...

there is a xbox adapter, and a seperate xbox lookalike pc controller...
Adapter
Look-a-like
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:20 am

thanks guys for the help, i shall invest in an adapter
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:31 pm

If you aren't running a 64 bit OS you can actually mod an original xbox controller to work. They use USB 1 so its a simple case of chopping the end of the xbox cable and usb cable and joining the colours. Then go here for the driver. http://www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd.html Unfortunately it doesn't work on 64-bit OS's.

For example:

This is mine. I left the quick release in. If you didn't want to do that, you can just chop further down the cable.
how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? Photo1hx1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Lol zygurt i now respect you. good shit mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp????   how do u get an xbox 360 wireless controller to work on ur comp???? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top