Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Who is buying Starcraft 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sErBz

Who is buying Starcraft 2? Empty
PostSubject: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Hi guys, just wanted to get an idea of who would be buying starcraft 2 here.. I will be buying it definitely, i assume charlie would be to. Anyone else? If you guys get a division up for starcraft 2 i would love to join Smile
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm

take it to ur anz forums imo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:34 am

if we get a sc2 division im leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 am

ill play it through single player but i fucking hate blizzard for what theyve done to it making it a trilogy. wont play multiplayer, i worked on the world gaming tour for like 6 years before coming to FTW, had enough starcraft to last me a lifetime.

However if we want to get a little crew together for Diablo3... I'm fkn in!!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 am

i wll play SC, nevaplayed diablo b4, anygood
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 am

you can be my female witchdoctor wounded Wink ill be the big man barbarian.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 am

you hack shit up and there is blood and zombies and demons and skeletons and hammers and magic and myth and cgi cut scenes that are of hollywood quality and boobs on amazonians and lords of terror and destruction and......
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 am

I will be in on teh Daiblo 3 shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:04 am

d3 hasnt been updated in forever... you seen the wizard wounded? gonna be fucking NUTS!! can't wait to see what they have for the stealth character
Back to top Go down
BabyPeeler

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:38 am

guys, i am the Diablo king, don't try to debate it.
4th on US West Ladder to hit lvl99.
Trae and wounded, + me? epic win...
cant wait for that shit
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 am

BabyPeeler wrote:
guys, i am the Diablo king, don't try to debate it.
4th on US West Ladder to hit lvl99.
Trae and wounded, + me? epic win...
cant wait for that shit

Dont intend on debating
only cause you will mass debate it

Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:46 am

yes. peeler mass debates over anything.

i don't want to play with someone who will sit there for 22 hours a day racing to be the highest level haha id rather casually enjoy the game. Had a mate in d2 who would always level straight to fkn 70 every single fkn character and go trade for the best items wheras id rather take it at a nice pace and find all my own items. if we go as FTW lads we should all stay around the same level.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 am

Yeah i will see if i get this games, i dont really like blizzard games but diablo 2 was pretty kool to play.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:28 am

looks like were going to have a new forum section opened up soon

:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:49 am

let's not jump the gun.. its awesome to think about but D3 could be a long way off, noone knows wtf blizzard are doing right now (aside from rooting each other in the mountains of cash WoW pulls in.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:00 am

hey wow, what's that awesome banner at the top of every page now :O

WHAT COULD IT BE!!??
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 am

starcraft 2 and diablo 3 will have close release dates then followed up by thier new mmo they got planned then expansions just to become multi billionares.

And valve will continue trying to catch up because they haven't got enough developers working on halflife series
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
hey wow, what's that awesome banner at the top of every page now :O

WHAT COULD IT BE!!??

you tool I wonder who made it and placed it lol...dont just the subject ass nose, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:30 am

valve can do whatever they want lol.. i have absolute faith in them. sc2 and d3 will NOT have close release dates because they share too much of a market.

whats the bet our awesome rigs won't run any of these games lol.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:33 am

well they have plenty of gameplay footage for both these games and starcraft 2 HAS a closed beta out so it WILL be this year, my bets on starcraft 2 first, close to xmas.
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 am

I might give starcraft 2 a go, but I think it's unlikely that i'll get d3. I just can't put the hours into an mmo anymore to be able to play it the way i'd want to.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 am

No gun jumping, just from initial interest it look like it *could* be added
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 am

Dessicrater wrote:
you hack shit up and there is blood and zombies and demons and skeletons and hammers and magic and myth and cgi cut scenes that are of hollywood quality and boobs on amazonians and lords of terror and destruction and......

You had me at "Boobs on Amazonians"..... I love you
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 am

CosmicFTW wrote:
Dessicrater wrote:

You had me at "Boobs on Amazonians"..... I love you

Ahahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:01 am

lol, amazon was the worsttttttttt class. i was an assasin ahahah. Terina was her name. she was badass.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 am

wow only posted this last night..

on youtube there are 2 battle report video's, they are fucken nuts, best rts gameplay i have seen. Just type in Starcraft 2 Battle Report on youtube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 am

they're orchestrated. TA had the best RTS gameplay bar none Razz

the game is fucked and despite everything they have learned over the years its going to be insanely unbalanced. expanding it into a trilogy and stealing ideaas from C&C and RA (the transforming vikings), and giving you DoW:DarkCrusade style campaign options (choosing your missions, having an 'elite gaurd' style loadout), is fuckin shit. starcraft was the bomb because it had so many original ideas. aside from the collosus and perhaps the roach, everything else has been done in warcraft.

it also still looks far too 'pretty' to be starcraft.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 am

D2 was pretty cool
i played a bit of every class: main was a paladin, played also the assasin, druid, necromancer, mage..

tbh i enjoyed WoW, that was a fun MMO to waste life on and really easy to play. if an MMO was hard then id not bother, too much money and TIME even more than an easy one
though its really sad that people still suck at easy ones

it'd be interesting to see what the new MMO is if they make one, if i happen to be single when it comes out i'll probably play it. provided its like WoW, but BETTER
=O

as for D3 i honestly don't know..to me WoW was a great follow up to D2 cause i enjoyed that game style but loved having shitloads of other people to interact with.
unless something really cool comes from either successor i may not play either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 am

not playing WoW got me a job. dont waste your life on tht shit, get a creative hobby.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 pm

i dont play that shit anymore havent played it in a looooooooooooooooong time =P
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 am

Bumped.

Okie dokie. I thought it wasn't necessary to create a new thread when this one already exists.

StarCraft II: Wings of liberty release date is on the 27th of July. Can't wait! Now being hyped on the release of this game, I have gone and researched some material. Just some stuff that's interesting.

For instance their marketing. They've cut a deal with Korean Airlines to place there logo, on a plane.

I don't see how anyone in the air we'll see that logo. But the thought of it going on a plane gives it the mystical wow factor lol.

Another is their products in conjunction with Razor that is soon to be released. It might even be released already. But gathered from the website, with it's note of saying "COMING SOON", these products are still to be announced. Probably releasing the same time as the game.

http://www2.razerzone.com/sc2/

I know some of our commuters got a hold of a StarCraft II beta key. I never got the chance to get one. Instead I had downloaded it from one of the torrent sites and downloaded an A.I that was quite challenging.

All in preparation for the game release. My skills will be tested against real players though and I don't doubt at all that they will whoop my ass. But everyone starts off crap. drunken
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 am

I bought it.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 am

Haha my Sorceress was name boobarela and my amazon was slutarana
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Hahaha dude this is SC 2 not diablo 2, but now u say it i had a Fire Sorc lvl 55 and a palidan named Gorin lol lvl 60.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Whats up with the pirates of the Caribean music or some what sounds like it in that vid charlie lmao.
Over and out. Captain Wazzakus of the 1st Company currently orbiting in the Battle Barge Calibus with another Imperium hero, Johnathus Macthardus, Captain of the 2nd Company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is buying Starcraft 2?   Who is buying Starcraft 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is buying Starcraft 2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top