Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

You know what shits me about starcraft 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

You know what shits me about starcraft 2? Empty
PostSubject: You know what shits me about starcraft 2?   You know what shits me about starcraft 2? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:55 am

The fact Im looking at and HEARING about a game that is bo no means 95% complete!

Holy shit I cant believe BATTLE.NET 2 is taking up the remainder of the starcraft 2 project! These guys should be right UP there on net coding and good features for thier service!

Arggh, got me pissed off while reading this article about these guys playing hands on single player campaign!

http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/101/1014842p1.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know what shits me about starcraft 2?   You know what shits me about starcraft 2? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:42 am

man boxer and his korean palls have been playing the more-or-less finished thing for like a fuckin year. blizzard are fucking scumbags and i hope it crashes and burns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know what shits me about starcraft 2?   You know what shits me about starcraft 2? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 am

never said i wouldn't Razz just hope it sucks after all the fucking around and indecisive bullshit theyve put into it.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: You know what shits me about starcraft 2?   You know what shits me about starcraft 2? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 am

Just play Starcraft 1 like me. its finished and works.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: You know what shits me about starcraft 2?   You know what shits me about starcraft 2? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am

Yeah i hope it sucks and they can burn for being incompetent cunts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know what shits me about starcraft 2?   You know what shits me about starcraft 2? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:51 am

i'd be surprised if it rocks, so far ive seen it take every aspect of itself from DoW and Red Alert
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: You know what shits me about starcraft 2?   You know what shits me about starcraft 2? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 am

actually....red alert was the biggest contribution to RTS ever, it cemented the genre into place before starcraft was even farted out. All blizzard did was take warcraft 2 and jazz it up in space...really, thats no achievement by itself. 3 races? already done, cut scenes? Beaten to it by Command & Conquer. Free online gaming area? done as well.

The difference was that it had a more appealing story and multiplayer and battle.net worked extremely well.

Blizzard used thier brains though when it came to utilising other aspects from other games.

Battle.net was brought forward by Diablo 1
Diablo also influenced Warcraft 3 in adding a 'hero' that could be upgraded like an RPG
which also made way for WoW
WoW will contribute in technology towards Battle.net 2 and also the way they structure any other game play wise!

I cant wait to see diablo 3 in multiplayer as it will probably be like a persistant online world too but fucking FRREEEEE!

Trae only thinks they are cunts cos they took his life away with diablo and starcraft and he is like a reformed junkie. Curses them but secretly wants another hit! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what shits me about starcraft 2?   You know what shits me about starcraft 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

You know what shits me about starcraft 2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top