Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sent_By_Royalty
FTW Clan Member
Sent_By_Royalty

Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Discussion occurs between Charlie and Sent at 3am

*To seek perfection without compromise is but inperfection in itself, for it denies the beauty of imperfection*: Sent_By_Royalty
.o0[¢][ħ][ǻ][ѓ][£][ĩ][є]0o.: Charlie

*To seek perfection without compromise is but inperfection in itself, for it denies the beauty of imperfection* : D says:
my god charlier

*To seek perfection without compromise is but inperfection in itself, for it denies the beauty of imperfection* : D says:
go to bed

.o0[¢][ħ][ǻ][ѓ][£][ĩ][є]0o. says:
u go to bed

lies, i never sleep

lies, u always sleep

no, i'm always sleeping around with my mistress, but never sleep ^^

im too busy shooting my sex beam at everything

pfft

your sex beams are a danger to society

my sex beams enlighten the society and make people relieved and happy

but the ramifications of the sex beam are enourmous and the weight of those risks far outweigh the benefits

I believe the beneficials are far more enticing that the risks are excluded out of thought

that may be true at that moment, however when you look at the whole sex beam experiance holistically, they most cetianally will reject the idea

Now psycologically. When hit by the sex bean, women are hit with a sudden rush of euphoric activity, given the feeling of satifaction. Now there is no disadvantage weigh upon the sex bean for it has a 100 percent successs rate due to the implications and techniques used in the process

a 100% success rate with the implication of preganation is hardy what i would call a benefit to society

and also the method of going through town pubs and such to use the sex beam is hardy appropriate in an situation

now now. Who ever said that the techniques did not practice safe precidures

weather or not it is safe is one concern, the other concern is the fact that you have "repeatedly" used these techniques without the permission of the females in questions

There you are again instigating negitive remarks. I am sure that the sex bean practices safe sex and does not force its bean and penetrate amoungst women, who are unwilliing to be sexd beamed. The intelligence of the sex beam has exserted the expectations of any person whom thinks bias about the special gift upon them. Those who do not have the sex beam tend to wonder, or envy the beams capabilite

o0[¢][ħ][ǻ][ѓ][£][ĩ][є]0o. says:
Now Now my friend, you can be my minion. And i will show u the Sex beam meathod.

You fool!, these methods haven't even been been published in a proper academic article, let alone even condoned by academic professionals. What you are doing not only undermines the balance of society, but can and will potential bring fatal risks towards the mentality of being able to conduct daily business without any perversion which could ensue due to your reckless pratices

This techinique is far from perfect and even more far from being safe to use even in a controlled environment! you must consider everything about these experiments, half of them aren't even in ideal testing conditions, most scientists would be considered mad if they where to do what you are doing!

you must stop these sex beam experiments..... it's better off that mankind does not know such things

Charlie I implore you as both collegue and freind, stop these experiments before someone gets hurt from them, even worse permament brain damage from the shock!

The study of Anthropology.
One need to accept culture not induce theres upon it. The western values in which you state are not what Our sex Beam society goes by. Statements stated by you are total Bias, as you are quite potential, in our Sex bean culture. Creating a scepticsism society of westerners. Now. We practice this culture. Litriture is not in a Curriculem Vitae.

we will be glad to hear an apology, and excuse your remarks on our sex beam society.

the society in which you speak of are not only ill informed, but far from being professionals able to fully understand the processes behind these reckless experiments!

It isn't even constitue the ideals of culture....... this Charlie is pure...... Madness!!

Uneducated in the field of Sex beam society. WE are NOT an experiment.

we are a society of people with our own culture beliefs

i can understand how a sex bean cannot not be sociall acceptable in your society

Charlie you fool, this goes far beyond simply me and my moral and ethical values, these beliefs will only bring your downfall and ruin.... and not only that, will bring anyone who is involved down to their ruin as well

But one must understand. Undermining a Sex beam is not good. One must study it first before concluding to anything

moral and ethical values in a norm society hence *western culture* correct?
To seek perfection without compromise is but inperfection in itself, for it denies the beauty of imperfection* : D says:
Charlie, morals and ethicals are beyond simple western cultures, look at the east and see their moral and ethical norms, in fact anywhere in the world, these ideals if which you place in your sex beam would hardly be excepted in any culture and i shall enlighten you as to why

wrong.

Your beliefs are the norms of society as a whole.

if that is the case then by god why do you not see that your sex beam is helpful in any way or manner?!

Perhaps aliens visits us from space. and there way to greet us is to shoot a sex beam.

Do we:
1) kill them
2)
jail them
3) beat them till they bleed green

Charlie you fail to see the completly obvious fact that the sex beam forces humans to lose dependance on the human reproduction system that has been with us since humans have existed

it is not aliens in which we will fear invading us.... it is us that will become the aliens in time from this!!

Charlie you are a scientist and yet you seam like you think you can play god as you will with these experiments.....

Has it even occured to your study that the sex beam is a natural norm. Living and exsisting atm. Despite it being different. In accordance to Sex beam culture

LOL

im no scientist

im a Sexisit

lmao

i can go anymore

hahaha

cant*

My god Charlie....... how you have fallen from the once respetable collegue we all admired......

all of us hey

now dont be a norm

or hipacrite

it is you who is the hipacrite, you claim i deny the existance of your sex beam culture, yet it is you who has closed yourself of from the world..... from reality....

negative

it seams you have gon mad and I can no longer reason with you..... a man without reason is ..... unfortunatly but a monster ........

what i stated in which u deem to not understand is that the sex beam culture will continue on despite other norms/beliefs. The culture is practice by heart, by certain individuals that are born with the gift.

you may think that, but there are true people out there that will see the horrors behind your sex beam and no doubt will the try to stop you Charlie

Stop me they'll try. It will only make the Beam stronger.

You seam to support the remote fact that cultures eventually change and develop as time goes, what makes you think that the sex beam will remain as pure as you mind tricks itself to be? what assurances can you give to the world that the sex beam will never be tainted

I will leave you to those thoughts Charlie.... And pray that you see reason before it's too late.....

Hope you enjoyed the read.
Charlie you evil bastard......... : O
Sent.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:40 pm

hahaahahaha what a pointless debate
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm

yeah fuck this is a shit thread...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:48 am

almost as gay as jerry o'connell.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 am

I lost track at 'Discussion occurs between Charlie and Sent at 3am'

who wants MUFFINS!
Back to top Go down
BabyPeeler

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:53 am

mmm....muffins.......
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:51 am

I prefer to use my dick tho
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:58 am

anyone here like pie?.......i like pie
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:38 am

Daemon. Remind me not to come near you.. lmao.
And what would the world be liek without Charlies sex beam? Hmm...

DESSI WHERES MY MUFFIN????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:56 am

lol, poor choice of words kelly, lots of people here will gladly take a guess as to the location of your 'muffin'.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 am

Ahhhh Trae.. Not the kinda muffin i was talking about..............
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:42 am

How dare you.
you come into this thread where the topic is sex (beam) and you go and mention muffin. yet you do not refer to the kind of muffin that is pertinent to the subject of the topic.
that.....it's just unspeakable.

shun the unmuffiner.shhuuuuuunnnnnn
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:55 am

HEY.. HEY.. I HARD THE WORD MUFFIN AND THOUGHT OF FOOD.....

I alway think of food =\

lmao my muffin is for me and me only Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am

you go hard on the muffin like food?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am

lmao.. no comment trae Razz
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:21 am

well muffins are for eating, are they not
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
almost as gay as jerry o'connell.

hilarious trae.... --'
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 am

rofl syler, it still haunts you aye? =P

mm i just had some muffins. i had ones with sultanas in them and had them with butter, and some plain ones i put fuckin tomato slices, oregano and cheese on em and toasted them. Om nom nom..

btw, with this thread:

Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. GrammarNaziCat

Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. 266485575-GrammarNazi

Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. Your

Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. Grammar-nazi

i can spam too!
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 am

rofl at he cat one.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:30 am

smile and walk away, be thankful and have a great day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 am

tulzer wrote:
anyone here like pie?.......i like pie
hey tulzer what sort of pie...? creampie ? Google those 2 words Tulzer. maybe axe wound is leaking something
Back to top Go down
devilsrunner

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:42 pm

classic convo sent/charlie... truly a topic worth the time it took to write it Razz
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:46 am

rofl so true
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:12 am

As if im not behind enough with whats going on to have to read though SHIT like this....
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.   Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:13 am

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE READ THIS SHIT BUT NOT MY POSTS?!

you people make no sense

haha aah quacks, see what happens when youre not around to keep us in check? we go craaazzzzzy n stuff...
Back to top Go down

Charlie and his sex beam: an academic discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top