Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Age of Conan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Age of Conan Empty
PostSubject: Age of Conan   Age of Conan EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:29 am

Just bought a magazine for $14.95 that includes the full version of Age Of Conan and 30 day trial, the magazine is called Online Gamer and should be in any local newsagents.

Free game valued at $79.95

The game is fully cased and has everything you would expect to have from a purchased game, gonna give it a wrap as soon as I can...cept Im capped!!!! might have to drag the warbeast case to work and use all its bandwidth instead HAHA

Also, in the mag was a mention of crysis wars online play in the FPS Honourable mentions section:

"Even though the crysis games are marvelled as technological wonders, it doesn't mean that they've skimped out on the multiplayer aspect. Crysis Wars lets you take control of a predator-style power suit whereby you can increase your strength, speed, armour to name a few functions. The Power Struggle game mode allows for some clever team-based action, whereas the newly added deathmatch is a barrel of fun. Be sure to check out the highly populated AUSwars FTW server"

Maybe I made the last sentence up LOL
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

Age of Conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan   Age of Conan EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

Hehe woulda been cool if the last part was true.

I played AoC when it first came out and was done with it in qa month. Far too many bugs and generally a bad pvp system. It was very clunky. The aus community diminished very fast also as I have heard but, for a free game in a mag you cant really complain. If you interested in playing an mmorpg I would recommend Lineage2 on a private server. You don't have to pay a monthly fee on a private server and can find some very populated and almost bug free servers around.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Age of Conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan   Age of Conan EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:37 am

pvp you say is bad? mmm. Im on a free WoW server...but thats full of bugs since they unwittingly updated to 3.1 and everything got bugged...EVERYTHING! They meant ot be fixin it and I got 200 gold for wasting 30 minutes of my time for a footrace event.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Age of Conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan   Age of Conan EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:36 pm

i am conan
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Age of Conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan   Age of Conan EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:57 pm

LilbootsFTW wrote:
i am conan

with lilfeet.

Your pulling a leg there dessi. Would be good if they said the last section
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Age of Conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan   Age of Conan EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:52 am

haha yes it would have....but then quacks would be famous and he'd get an even bigger ego LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Age of Conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan   Age of Conan Empty

Back to top Go down

Age of Conan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: