Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Please Teach Me How To Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(F_ck) Pauline.

Please Teach Me How To Play Empty
PostSubject: Please Teach Me How To Play   Please Teach Me How To Play EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 am

Hi Cunts

As you may know my skills in the game generally revolve around driving around trying to run you ftw cock suckers over..

This behavior is due to the fact that i am a shit player.

I sometimes try and shoot but unless i have the gauss or sniper rifle i find that emptying a whole clip into the back of an ftw player only to have him turn around, shoot a couple of shots into my head and then i am on the ground spinning around like one of Danielle's dead flybees is very depressing.

I used to think you were all cheats but it seems it is just me that is a useless asa chocolate kettle.

I need help to learn how to play can someone please help me.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Please Teach Me How To Play   Please Teach Me How To Play EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:22 am

Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Please Teach Me How To Play   Please Teach Me How To Play EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:26 am

ohhh dessi beat me to it... i was looken for that but couldnt find it lol
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Please Teach Me How To Play   Please Teach Me How To Play EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 am

Whorebag, once again your stupidity astounds me ! How can YOU be my rolemodel ? affraid
Why the fuck are you asking for training when I have already directed you to yourdog's massive thread ?
Valium is right you really are a retard. keep chasing those seagulls.
You must really, REALLY want to get in bed with these boys.
At least direct your queries to DaPony, at lest you'd hope he is hung like a... pony ?
Or remind charlie how you are still a hottie she-male
Or tell Uncle Bob how you look like a Taiwanese Hooker
what's left to say ? "Hey baby, you got girlfriend Vietnam? Me so horny. Me love you long time."
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Please Teach Me How To Play   Please Teach Me How To Play EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:25 am

Hey Wouded is this video the type where you are all naked with large plastic sheets on the floor, and aftewrwards a large firehose to clean up?

oh and thanks for link, i will read it, and Danielle - get fucked
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Please Teach Me How To Play   Please Teach Me How To Play EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 am

Wounded wrote:
im currently putting together a video of my stain ass playing the game, might help other players out, if not the video is just there to see me pwning boots and serbz Smile

Quacks wounded is going against the FTW COC... Cunt
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Please Teach Me How To Play   Please Teach Me How To Play EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:16 am

So Serbz...

Let me get this straight.. you speak of Cock and Cunt in the same sentence, this is a bit strange either you have one or the other right?

And dobbing to Quacks (who actually has both) is a bit retarded don't you think.

This was my serious Q and A session and look what you have done to it.. no respect !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Teach Me How To Play   Please Teach Me How To Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Teach Me How To Play

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: