Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 pm

did anyone else find Alien Vs Predator 2 to be a fuckin funny movie?
then again saw it with a couple of friends and were a bit off tap and full cinema, but shat all over the first thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:28 pm

By the way there is trainspotting 2 aswel havent seen that yet might do so some time soon if any 1 has seen it plz write your comment
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 am

AAAAhhhhhhHHAHA Crank 2!

Crank was fuckin crazy, lol crank 2 looks like a cool one too, not taking itself serious and packing in heaps of fast paced action!

He doesnt die at the end of crank, instead he gets bundled up by the chinese mafia and they steal his heart and replace it with a mechanical driven heart which he has to keep powered up or he'll die hahaha!

http://www.crankhighvoltage.com/

Jason Statham is win all over, he is one bad ass mofo...makes van damme or seagal look like chump cheeeeese. Transporter 3 is on the way out too...hopefully they dont make that cheesy though, could be a real good movie if it takes some seriousness to it.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 am

already seen transporter 3... dl'ed it as torrent... dvd ripped... as for crank i didnt rate it taht highly at all... but jason statham is my fave actor!... he's the fucken shit in transporter
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 pm

just came back from watching aliens vs monsters, all there is needed to be said is; is good nothing special, not as good as walle but still enjoyable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:45 am

I think that Quaks needs to setup a FTP server so we can all get conected to each other or msn so we can trade who thinks this is a good idea
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:13 am

FTP would be pretty cool actually never thought of doing one... ask quacks when he's online Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 am

Last edited by MUTINY on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 am

good song apart from the voice they synthesise for the chick... kills it a bit
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:52 am

Just watched the AKIRA movie, gotta say for a anime done in the LATE 80's it was pretty freaky at the end.

It's a movie about a group of bikie freinds in Neo tokyo after WWIII who accidently stumble across a small boy (Who looks wierd, funny colour skin and face) who's got physic powers. The boy stops one of the bikie boys from crashing into him and it all starts from there as the army comes to pick up the escaped physic boy and pick up the boy who crashed his bike.

The army gives the young bikie kid physic powers and the kid loses control (Goes wild and slightly mental) and all shit breaks loose, major explosions, people being physically ripped apart, buildings and shit destroyed....crazy stuff.

Thats all I can say without giving away lots of plot but there is decent backstory there.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 pm

karma wrote:
transformers are u kidding me ?? the editing and directoring was done by a dog on ice, they have large characters to work with and all they do is ground shots

are you seriuos, micheal bay is awesome. id always thought of you as a women, then i realised at least women can have multiple orgasms, so i thought you dont deserve that either.

your toe jam to me

TRANSFORMERS FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Heres a few to add to the list:

Hustle and flow

No country for old men

Two Hands

The Warriors

Gran torino

In bruges

Stranger than fiction

A scanner darkly

The best disney cartoon Smile - The emperors new groove

and last but not least - BMX Bandits
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
win
win

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 am

GazzFTW wrote:
TAKEN!... no one for sure.. fucking awesome.. lol

Best. Movie. Ever.

How can you go wrong with qui gon jinn owning every person he sees?

The electrocution part is the best lol.

A bit gay, but i like the movie Benny and June, with johnny depp and some other lady that i can't remember the name of.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:06 pm

OMG !!! I have finally found people who like anime and who like Appleseed & Appleseed 2 ex-machina !
Pauline can now go suck the big one. She actually watched appleseed all she had to say was to complain about the lack of shadows.
Anyone know much about Black Lagoon ? Is it any good ?
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:51 am

grabbed 97 movies off a friend the other night in exchange for a bunch of progs, man i cant FUCKING BELIEVE that i FORGOT how fuckin AWESOME the movie SWORDFISH is! was! is was! STILL IS!!!

HEY HO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:48 am

ok update

Notorious B.I.G

Wolverine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well   Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Movies. Post ur favorites as well

View previous topic View next topic Back to top