Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

game pads, mice and keyboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

game pads, mice and keyboards Empty
PostSubject: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:48 am

so we've all heard of or used a game pad or keyboard and mouse setup before but how come some developer hasnt released a system which can be used in a steely mesh of awesome of combinednessess? A cordless keyboard and mouse system with recharge dock, the keyboard has a docking point up the top for the gamepads which incorp more buttons onto the keyboard.

The gamepads can be undocked and the mouse can then slot into a middle dock section on the gamepad to activate them and add secondary buttons. It's just a thought and a proper system designed up would take alot of research. Trust me...the image is in my head haha just need it on paper.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:56 am

get inventing dess lol.. the only problem with wireless is sometimes the mouse or keyboard cuts out and sometimes dosnt send teh messages tot he computer for the action that u wanna do... just for split seconds.. but it can be the difference between life and death whilst playing... tahts y most if not all gamers i no use keyboards and mice that hav cords... u dnt any of the wireless gaming mices taking off and every1 buying them... no... u see every1 with a corded mouse
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:11 am

not everyone gazz, i for one play with wireless mouse and keyboard, i might get the oddest time where i have to adjust/move something around (cause of all the junk i have on the desk) but other than that as long as its in sight of receiver, you will have no problems.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 am

wireless is shit, you only have it if you wanna tell your cool freinds at school that you have wireless stuff, crock of shit. if it was my choice keyboard G11 15 19, all wired and a standard logitech mouse, i had the G9 and its SHIT. wired all the way. and the plus no fken battery problems, "oh but it uses only little battery power and you never run out". go toss a salad if you even thought that they are shit.

it depends on you, you might be a stoner with a primary school education which will lead you to buying wireless

boots

oh and gazz is right aussie, with battery power getting low, with people liike quacks spamming the shit out of his macros or shooting half of the actions arent even recieved at the reciever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:40 pm

what a load of turd, prove that wrong with some solid statements boots not just your indication of what you perceive to be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:45 pm

wired is way better.

also, should i get a joystick for hawx???
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 pm

its not wat i percieve to be better, its wat most ppl with ballbags(men) think, the only tossa's that deny it are the fools that went to toyworld to buy one (oops was that you)!!!!!

wireless is shit, there is no data for it cause all company's say there shit is the bomb, its just personal experience and everyone else's comments in forums. i could tell you have a wireless cause in game you cant hit anything, like ppl except aussie but hes a penis. or is it your shit, you choose.

you should make a mouse brand called dessicrate Extreme Mouse, for children under the age of 4 who dont know wat the fuck there doing!!!
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:57 pm

yeah wireless mice FTL... ive know of accounts that ppl say that sometimes the mouse cuts out and shit... at the end of the day corded wont hav any problems with batteries or receiving a signal.. and wires at the end of the day is the winner,,, u cant fault it... theres one wire running from it, WOW big deal tits outta the way neways... u dont see those pro cunts that play at world champs and shit with a wireless mouse do u... plus all the best mice are corded anyways...

wireless suck dog nuts
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:34 am

what utter fucking crap...and I don't have a cordless anyway boots. Go back to listening to your mates think they are technicians and build the hardware to know. The fact that you start attacking me over it is pretty funny though, with no form of proof of the matter, no research and really no actual knowledge you've percieved it to be shit. So your telling me that companies invest in research and development of a wireless system that's aimed at gamers that is inferior to the cheaper production wired mouse?

The only idiot here is you if you think your statements are true. Im not saying it's BETTER but im not saying it's inferior either. It's on par and it's usually a personal preference on wired or wireless.

There are the disadvantages of having to recharge and the SLIGHT possibility of loss of signal but that would only be due to another wireless interference but I know for a fact my wired mouse pisses me off since I've only got limited space on my desk.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-mamba
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/130&cl=us,en
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/4676&cl=us,en
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/163&cl=us,en

If Razer makes a cordless gamer mouse how the fuck could it be shit?

At least I'm backing up my point of view boots...all your doing is shooting your mouth without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 am

you did exactly wat i said you would do to posts ago, of course the developers of the device are gonna say its good wat smart sales rep wouldnt. but wat ever floates your boat. i bet if you walked in to a toyota sales and they said there corona is better then all audi's fark i now believe you would be gulible enough for it, but anyways this is the first web on google i typed and it quotes

"Depends what you're doing. If you're gaming you'd probably want corded, since you get instant response, however cordless is so much more convenient, not having the cords get stuck round stuff. If you're not gaming then cordless is the way to go,"

well there you go, its personal experience and many many other people experience's. you dont download something without reading the comments. yet go to the company and listen to them ramble on how good ever bit of there shit is
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 am

Yeah Wireless is shit house, you press buttons and the reciever doesn't pick them up half the time, so u change the batteries and get brand new ones, you move the reciever around to make sure your pc isnt overpowering the signal too much with ESI and then take 2 and see if it works again, yes it does! but hey only for a few days then back to the same old shit. Wireless is the best!!! if u like to see periferals flying that is, i think you can make a range mark on those babies cos they fly out the window pretty good.

Wired all the way, every input is accepted you dnt have to replace the fuckn batteries which turns out to be about 7 bucks a hit every time depending on if u get the quality ones so your shit wireless can keep running, so not only does it save me money in the end after i pay enough for the fuckn keyboard to start with.

And Trae, I just saw that u asked about a joystick for HAWX, mate i use the X52Pro Saitek lol... ddnt buy it, have had it for a few years now but um it makes some difference but the controls do feel a bit 'square' cos its more of an arcade flight game then a sim flight game. Still i prefer joystick over keyboard any day in any aircraft related game.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:11 am

Maybe you'd better go back to reading more than one article, I've come across an article saying that new cordless laser mice are on par with cord mice. Gullible...no...just more open minded about the situation. You've instantly canned cordless yet proof goes that technology will get better. Your opinion is really crap mate. I can say something is shit and it's got nothing good about it too but I will actually go and find out about and do my research first before I start canning it.

It's like the ford and holden thing....one eyed holden fans would say fords are shit and slow and break down and ra ra ra but ford fans would say the same about holdens. Simple as this....they aren't shit, you just believe thier shit due to what you've percieved and your going to stick by it no matter how far advanced the technology becomes. You think it's shit...good for you, don't try and force fed it on others though without some solid facts. Companies aren't as dumb as you think and they would know that cordless mice are betteompanies aren't as dumb as you think and they would know that cordless mice are better or worse and wouldnt make em if it was the case.

And nano....they come with rechargeable batteries these days mate...even recharge docking stations or the ability to go from wired to wireless at whim. Razers example is excellent and you could even use that as a marking point to 'gauge' the difference between wireless and wired.

Anyway...just to shut the fuck up boots....I use a standard optical cord mouse with 2 buttons and a scroll wheel so I really couldnt give two fucks about who's got the best mouse. Next time you hijack a thread talking shit mate your gonna get drilled by me. It was an idea and didnt need you coming on saying only stoners with primary school educations would lead you to buy one, as you just accused me of having a drug problem with next to no education for even thinking of designing one. Pull your head in mate it's not fucking acceptable.
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 am

Lol, i know about wireless from experience dess not fuckn 'research' and 'gullible' blah blah blah. Its just crap. yes technology does change and one day they shud have somethin thats the same. just cos a company say's a product is on par with wired doesnt mean it is. its called marketing, in a time of economic recession marketing spoon feeds a business' bank account. So the rule is you don't know until you try, i ain't saying it can't do it, but i ain't saying that it will..
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 am

lol too long to read these posts... so i just pretty much read the first sentence lol... dess u sed there was a SLIGHT chance of the reciever not picking up the signal... i'd rather a corded mice thats NEVER gonna miss a beat to a cordless even if it only is a a slight chance
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 am

Lol, from experience dess wireless mouse are shit for gaming. I use to own a wireless mouse and you can notice lag. Then i brought some mid-price gaming mouse that is wired. And i can tell you that i would never go back to wireless tech for gaming because you can notice the lag difference.
I would like to get me a better mouse but atm i cant afford it.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 pm

hey dess it might have taken you all after noon to find that post and i admire your persistence, but as i said, read EVERYONE else's comments, and i cant be fucked readin your bible wanna be post. post dead and gone, dead and gone
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Yeah, and dnt get all angry at dess n shit he did say he has and optical wired mouse i think... anyway who wants to fight over a fuckn periferal... hmm now over a graphics card or somethin thats different haha!
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Ok well I might just add my voice to this.

I already had a wireless keyboard and mouse before I built my first computer back in 2004 (grade 10). I really didn't notice any lag etc. I then purchased a cheap wired mouse just so that I could change suit mode easier because the click in the wheel was going. Again I didn't notice a difference between the 2. After that I bought a wireless mighty mouse, don't bother getting one. The wheel stops scrolling down usually, the battery life is horrible, but other than that it does what I need it to do so thats all good.

However, I bought a Razer Lachesis late last year and wow. Every other mouse now feels sluggish and laggy. Having a 1000 Hz polling rate really, really helps.

I still use the wireless keyboard, but as you know, I'm looking at getting a new keyboard, which will be wired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: game pads, mice and keyboards   game pads, mice and keyboards Empty

Back to top Go down

game pads, mice and keyboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top