Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch Empty
PostSubject: Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch   Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 am

guys if u have trouble crowning a witch and dont know how practice a lil in singal player turn cheats on sv_cheats 1 and spawn which z_spawn witch. run up to her with flash light turned off, get as close as u can (untill touching her) as she gets up slowly aim below eye level say about neck level, as soon as her face is at that level 1 shot to the face kills her. give it a go, it as easy as having a shit.
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
cHr0n0sPh3r3

PostSubject: Re: Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch   Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Lol i've done it crap loads of times and its so fun trying to do it XD
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch   Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:47 pm

u kill her in one shot instead of multiple
Back to top Go down
cHr0n0sPh3r3

PostSubject: Re: Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch   Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:48 am

abuse.
If you can't crown her chances are if you did it half right a second shot will put her down for good, this applies only to a fast trigger finger with the auto shotty though, the remington has to recock before you can fire off the second one =(

Ahem...

ABUSE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch   Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:36 am

im confused :S
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch   Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:39 am

ok :S
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch   Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:25 am

ok imma stop saying abuse and quoting every1 now lol.. its a bit outta hand hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch   Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowning The Bitch... i mean Witch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: