Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

How to improve you ingame abilities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Does Milo or Crack help you play?
YES!
How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_lcap0%How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MILO!
How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_lcap14%How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
CRACK!
How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_lcap7%How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
NO!
How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_lcap14%How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
I'D RATHER GET PISSED AND PLAY!
How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_lcap29%How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
IS IT QUAD SLI??
How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_lcap36%How to improve you ingame abilities I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

How to improve you ingame abilities Empty
PostSubject: How to improve you ingame abilities   How to improve you ingame abilities EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 pm

As is raised in the tech discussion, there are options to improve your gameplay / abilities. We thought this needed more opinion so here's a POLL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: How to improve you ingame abilities   How to improve you ingame abilities EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:13 pm

LMFAO ... is it quad sli ... probably better supported than 2x GTX295's
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: How to improve you ingame abilities   How to improve you ingame abilities EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:14 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to improve you ingame abilities   How to improve you ingame abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

How to improve you ingame abilities

View previous topic View next topic Back to top