Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tulzer
Tulzer

WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER..... Empty
PostSubject: WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER.....   WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER..... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:46 pm

CUNT = 2 weeks

....2nd time its happened to me Sad
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER.....   WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER..... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:20 pm

lol yeah tog are cunts, I remember getting the guys kicked for abusing the admins, also remember another time Quacks was raging at them in server LOL. I once pretended to swear on another server like %$^# without really swearing than getting kicked.
Back to top Go down
Serval
Serval

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER.....   WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER..... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 pm

I got permabanned from SYDNEY 24/7 (with some extra .'s and spaces), apparently I hack.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER.....   WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER..... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm

lol....ur dirty hacker lol

yeah i generally hold down the shift button and go mad on the numbers Very Happy .....they didn't like my last profiles name either.... WeLovePoon.....apparently its inappropriate Smile
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER.....   WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER..... EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Also FTW banned from [BTD] server tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER.....   WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER..... Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT WORD GET YOU AN INSTANT BAN FROM THE TOG SERVER.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top