Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) Empty
PostSubject: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 am

New member application.
Have at least one(1) Referal from an existing FTW Clan Member.
Be over 20 or at least be Mature (If under 20 the Maturity of applicants will be discussed among Admins)
Have TeamSpeak 3 and Regularly join our Server (i.e Mic is a must)
Once the application is under review an admin will PM the Team speak details to the applicant.
All applicants must Follow the FTW clans Code of Conduct. Failure to Comply will result in an appropriate Consequence.

Post your applications here to join FTW.

Format as follows -
Name :
Gaming/Clan History :
What you would bring to the clan :
Clan Member who asked you to join:
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:16 am

FTW Code Of Conduct:

Respect all members of the gaming community, you never know who you could be talking to.
Absolutely no hacking or modifying files for any game; exception being for custom mods for servers. Without permission from an admin, you shall be removed from the clan.
Respect admins decisions, they are only working to benefit the community.
Enjoy your gaming time and never go out of your way to disrupt someone else's enjoyment.
We are a social clan, please make yourself at home!

Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:00 am

Name : Tim James
Gaming/Clan History : Avid Player of BF2BC Crysis,Crysis Warhead& Crysis Wars
What you would bring to the clan :,Humour, Experience ,Loyalty,Respect,A bit of everything really
Clan Member who asked you to join: Charlie Quote "Hope to see you in the gaming field. 22nd of March! ohhh yeeeahhh!" I know it's not a referral but I am a regular on the Forum & the Server
afro GO THE FRO'

Under Review
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 am

Quote :
Clan Member who asked you to join: Charlie Quote "Hope to see you in the gaming field. 22nd of March! ohhh yeeeahhh!"

LOL

Yeah I'll give you the pass now haha
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Name : Tim Roberts
Gaming/Clan History : Crystal Caves to now. Was in a clan at one point with Crysis but can't remember what it was called lol. TF maybe? Started with Racing and RTS, mainly because of parents and ratings. Now very little RTS, and lots more shooting. I think Quacks was the first name I recognised in Crysis. Only because he killed me so many times.
What you would bring to the clan : Bringing the pain lol. Umm I guess more of what I do now. Modding if we have the ability to do that with Crysis2.
Clan Member who asked you to join: Cosmic

Under Review
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Latest applications are under review guys!
Back to top Go down
J0nZieS

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 am

Name : Jonar Zareh
Gaming/Clan History : Crysis Warhead, Wars.
What you would bring to the clan : I'll be Charlie's minion who will fight against the hacking ways of Karma. I'm a fairly mature individual.
Clan Member who asked you to join: Charlie

Under Review
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 pm

j0nzies wrote:
Name : Jonar Zareh
Gaming/Clan History : Crysis Warhead, Wars.
What you would bring to the clan : I'll be Charlie's minion who will fight against the hacking ways of Karma. I'm a fairly mature individual.

You will never get me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:10 pm

g/l j0nzie I hope we all make it mate but that still doesn't count for the sympathy vote just 'cause your Charlie's Bro' lol! but it's enough to make me feel sorry for ya ass oh btw GO THE FRO' afro
Back to top Go down
silversov

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 am

Name : Rhys McGann
Gaming/Clan History : Played most games since windows 3.1. Big player of UT series and ofc COD.

What you would bring to the clan : Basically just bring another player who wants to have fun and compete dont mind joking around and just want to be part of a team to have something more to fight for(god thats terrible).

Clan Member who asked you to join: none i had just heard of this clan previously.

sorry for the horrid application hahah.

Under Review
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:48 am

Latest guys will get looked into shortly, I'm busy eating now and then back to work lol.
Back to top Go down
ShAkaruine
FTW Clan Member
ShAkaruine

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 am

confused
Back to top Go down
Greyknight66

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:12 am

hmmmm, any chance for people without referrals to join?

come on you know you want me
(probs just destroyed all chances of me joining...)
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:01 am

You'd know Shak your on the menu end of the dick eating lmfao GO THE FRO' afro

TOUCH DOWN............................!!! cheers
And the crowd goes wild *YEAH..............!!*
Back to top Go down
Greyknight66

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:39 am

Name : Jeremy
Gaming/Clan History : Ummm... most of you would know me from crysis wars, did a bit of bfbc2, starcraft 2.
Been in UF when it was around, SyG, 1Day but always admired FTW
What you would bring to the clan : Another gamer who enjoys playing with a community of other gamers, bolster your numbers for scrims and such. I always liked the maturity and experience of FTW during the days of crysis wars and I wanted to be a part of that. Also, i have limited computer knowledge... (god i sound like a suckup)

Under Review
Back to top Go down
SykoticzFTW
FTW Clan Member
SykoticzFTW

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:02 am

Dessicrater wrote:

Have TeamSpeak 3 and Regularly join our Server (i.e Mic is a must)

Why havnt any of these peoples been on ts?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:53 am

dont you worry your pretty ugly little head eddie lol.
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:28 am

Because life has a funny way of screwing with you. Moving house, then the internet mysteriously going slow, even though we know we haven't hit the limit. I will get on TS eventually.
Back to top Go down
SykoticzFTW
FTW Clan Member
SykoticzFTW

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:38 am

Dessicrater wrote:
dont you worry your pretty ugly little head eddie lol.

Ok sweet pea Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Going to have to pass on this guys. Combination of factors, Crysis 2 falling over, life, tiny download quota where I'm living etc. i'll stick around but as a lone wolf for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)   New Membership application Area (Temporary Post) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Membership application Area (Temporary Post)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top