Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

DEMO FAIL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tulzer
Tulzer

DEMO FAIL? Empty
PostSubject: DEMO FAIL?   DEMO FAIL? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 pm

UPDATE ON CRYSIS 2 XBOX 360 DEMO

We are paying close attention to the forums and online discussion . It’s good to see many players having a great time. However, we do understand that a few players are having technical issues with the demo.

We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible, we apologize if it is affecting your experience.

We appreciate your patience and support....

Quote :
I was trying to use the wireless adapter on my 360 and the demo would keep freezing when trying to load the map. I then used my laptop as an access point and wired my 360 into my laptop and it seemed to work that way....

Quote :
When shooting someone I think that only 10-15% of the amount of shoots are actually hits the target

also, there ping value is not showing real ping data, even if i'm host with more players that can reach me with under 20ms they looks like they have 100-120ms ping

when starting with a party sometimes some of the party players are been moved to the other team

switching weapons takes time, like there is a delay

also throwing a grenade takes time

Quote :
I had loads of issues guys. The main one being the game hanging or freezing as its trying to load the map and that's if I got in a game at all. If it did load I would find the game had already started and I would have a death or two against my name. On starting one game I found my self looking straight down the barrel of an enemy player the second I started. Games would then be a case of Winter Olympic grade skating. This did improve somewhat though as I had more games. One persistent problem was hit detection on me. I could never tell I was being shot, no audio or visual events. Also when a friend tried joining my lobby it caused my console to freeze. I'm going to keep trying and I will post more here as found.

I guess its good that the problems are being exposed now and not when the game has been released

READ THE REST AT http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/topic6061/?sid=37e27746b5bdfdfb8016eabcffb35bf5
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

DEMO FAIL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO FAIL?   DEMO FAIL? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 am

i'm always hosting for the fuckers which ever game I'm in...
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

DEMO FAIL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO FAIL?   DEMO FAIL? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:01 pm

lol mw2 reincarnate?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

DEMO FAIL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO FAIL?   DEMO FAIL? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am

Dont think its MW2 reincarnate, it lends some aspects of popularity from MW2 but the game mechanics are alot different and offer greater playability and tactics due to the suit. Other thing will be that PC GAMERS will get DEDI servers and MW2 fags will be stuck dealing with no way to remove hackers or even report them haha.

But seriously...FUCK COD SERIES only decent one was MW and the others are just fucking stale. Im not being a CRYFAG I just am being rational that the COD series hasnt done any improvement since MW...just tacked on smaller SP missions (and cheesy eminem songs to make the SP mode look like it was gonna be shit hot in the trailers) and different aspects of the same damn game modes.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

DEMO FAIL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO FAIL?   DEMO FAIL? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 am

CRYFAG
Back to top Go down

DEMO FAIL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO FAIL?   DEMO FAIL? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:25 am

bit worried about the apparent lag between switching weapons and grenades etc.. the breakthrough thing with crysis in its time was that not only did it have the best graphics and gameplay but the guns switched instantly compared to other games, a smart thing they picked up from counterstrike. i hope there isn't that much COD in cry2, because COD gets really fuckin borin.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

DEMO FAIL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO FAIL?   DEMO FAIL? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:50 am

(F_ck) Pauline. wrote:
CRYFAG

your cryfag Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEMO FAIL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO FAIL?   DEMO FAIL? Empty