Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Man cured of HIV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 am

Bravo...its amazing that some of the most important medical and scientific discoveries of our time come about by accident hey!
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:53 am

stem cell research, way of the future!!
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:54 am

lol why not o.o
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Yeah man, its bad enough they don't use contraceptions.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:46 pm

lol, anything to help the human race is better then letting it rot off as it is.

Anything to help cure diseases should be studied imo.

Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:05 pm

lets change the circumstance......if you had aids, would you support it? ......quite an obvious answer really especially those that get infected in the worst of circumstances
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Should see if the southpark method works to cure it, cover your self with 100grand in cash and your cured!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:18 pm

yea all these scientific marvels.... human research to lengthen the human life, you should all know now, we are gonna die from korean nano suits and stains like karma and dessi nuke whoring everyone.

but back on topic, its a super risky scenario on which nearly 1 in 3 Die, fuck that, i dont think i will see a legitimate SAFE cure in my life time, good story though.

i will just stay away from needles and tarp up Smile

boots
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:19 pm

...how did I make it into there lol!

Im with Wounded on that one, too many people on Earth as it is, eventually it will take its toll and we'll have to eat each others shoes as we starve. I see lack of food to feed the worlds population as a biggie, may need to 'cull' some of the population eventually like they do with animals that overpopulate the area. It will come in the shape of another world war and probably be hugely devastating, lets hope none of us are around for that.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 am

If their is a team to research these diseases then their should be one for a way to produce food without compromising the earths resources
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:05 am

You mean sustainable farming and produce. Their is so much resources and money going into this its not funny. As well as productivity per area has dramatically increased as well.

Anyway back on topic. Ive got a van of feautus' for stem cells, $2.50 a pop, first in best cloned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:13 am

I will take a dozen!
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:55 am

LOL this gone to AIDS cures to population control to Enviorement sustation and resource management to black market products. What next ??
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:24 am

buckethead121 wrote:
LOL this gone to AIDS cures to population control to Enviorement sustation and resource management to black market products. What next ??

guess we could do a full circle and talk about how HIV's are caused by sex lol
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 am

Wounded wrote:

So what happens when we use up all the Earths resources??

renewable energy? wind, water, sun? thats whats being studied now to be used in the future, about 2/3rds of the worlds resources are used up, even if the worlds resources are used up there will always be other means to survive.
Thomas Malthus once preached that the world will be in a catastrophic state in the mid 19th century due to the earths resources and population growth instability - but this was not the case.
Technology allowed us to use other raw materials (sea water, wind energy etc). The earths resources are limited, but we can harness other energy just as well without the limitation.

Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 am

negative pov's....helping find the cure for aids is a good thing.....it cannot be bad......any other opinion is just stupid....world population should be a completely different topic
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:11 am

Man cured of HIV Article-1194169-05467B76000005DC-380_634x485

FUSION POWER PLANTS WOOT! Thats your HIV cure right there!
Back to top Go down

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:34 am

not much of a cure, basically the same as shooting someone in the head to get rid of a headache and succeeding.

but yeah good on em and at first i thought they should be looking to more ways like stem cell research but then i changed my mind and i agree with wounded, we need to cull off the population so those of us who are far superior can enjoy the environment before all the scum like Virt fill the planet and ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 am

Wounded wrote:

Oxygen is 1 of Earths resources, where does the majority of oxygen come from??

Very true. We must do something to put back energy into the environment (of what we can).

imo every tree taken down, should have two seeds planted in its memory.

I guess thats probably why the rush to find another livable planet resource hungry mongers.

I remember there was a link here (i think) of a car running on chocolates, thats just one way to look at a possible solution (not the chocolate part lol), using reusable things to get energy from, like in Denmark, theyve found a way to power up houses by burning up trash. ( see http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/13/science/earth/13trash.html?_r=1 )

im not for or against population control, but studies show that from the 90s to todays date, population growth has reduced about two folds. (according to USCB its also at a steady decline)

There are other means to population control then to restrict access / or research into stem cell or future innovations.
Most prominent is access to birth control facilities.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:05 pm

we could put all aids victims up against a wall and get rid of them, now thats aids control.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:17 pm

well then good bye gay ppl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Keep it clean ladies
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Yes please, behave yourself girls.

Last edited by buckethead121 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:50 pm

sorry.....i actually have no problem with them...but it was a joke based on shock value Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Wounded wrote:

Trees arent where the majority of earths oxygen comes from anyway, but obviously the more trees removed, the affect gets larger.
only 50% Razz
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:10 pm

not even sry to say under 1/3 of the oxy comes from trees, the rest is ussually the sea, shit this is grade 3 stuff gentlemen, photosynthesis, remember that big word from preschool. carbon convertion due to the energy of za sun,

oh and limited resources, we will not see a run out, fuel will be cahnged to ethanol, (the shit left over from cane)

wood has been source out by Artificial wood and plastics for the last century. shit yous guys have got to subscribe to nat geo channel, the demand for resources will grow so will control and funding to the point that a change of resources would be effectively cheaper and people like US who have no fucking idea wat we are on about will talk about it in 100 years when this all changes.

fuck like i said world war 3 will come sooner then that, we will all die horrible horrible deaths, im talking blisters on the balls death, SHIIIIT SON

boots out

Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:27 pm

I already pointed out world war 3, boots is off to fight against a combined russian, chinese and north korean war machine.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 pm

yeh the war machine which will give us blisters on our nuts according to boots Razz
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:03 am

open women?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:28 am

Quote :
Whats the most important thing to the continued survival of humans??

Build SCV's, Drop Mules & Expand Razz
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 am

Wounded wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Quote :
Whats the most important thing to the continued survival of humans??

Build SCV's, Drop Mules & Expand Razz

very creative Very Happy Very Happy i like

If that's any sort of gaycraft joke Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:20 am

What do you expect from a sexually confused person Wounded, he doesnt even like zombies.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 am

I played zombies just seems boring, don't find it scary or fun.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:59 am

lolol its funny how this went from HIV to enviroment to human population to oxygen to the survival of humans.

But in all seriousness, about 'survival of humans' i think Hawkings summed it up in the best way possible "if humans didn’t want to face extinction, our only option is to abandon planet Earth"

Lol, abit extreme imo.

I believe we must come to terms with our human nature, use our technology and knowledge to better the earth.

Its only been in these last few centuries that our survival has been at risk from our own actions.
In order to protect the human race, rather, to ensure our survival we must ensure we have the necessities to survive, which are food and shelter. So far, we only know of food here on earth, other planets (that we know of) cant or dont have enough resources to supply the human race as it is.

If we were at risk, of the earth being destroyed by some reason, then i strongly believe our wold "leaders" have thought this scenario out, space stations may be a possibility, i mean, our leaders have sent shit up there for about 50 years on a daily basis...

However, i also believe we cant really ensure our survival, our planet is vulnerable to asteroid collisions, supernovas, solar flares, etc.
Whether we do leave this planet or not, we will still be at risk.

I say live life with the utmost respect one can give.

And yes, im alittle high.
hubbly bubbly FTW - also Boots plants make up 50-85% of oxygen in the earth, i didnt specifiy whether or not they are land or sea or both ;D (i meant both Razz)

VX High, and out.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Actually, plants turn carbon dioxide into oxygen, they dont just 'make' oxygen, water actually represents the most amount of oxygen for us, we breathe in Oxygen and dispel carbon dioxide.

Our only option for sustained survival IS population control, whether our government commits to it via political law or act of war (which would be the latter, stemmed down to starvation of the super power nations in which they would go off to conquer the other countries in a bid to take their food and land.) All of us will not be around for that period but I can bet your bottom dollar when push comes to shove, someone will take up their arms to ensure their own survival.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Thats just fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Man cured of HIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man cured of HIV   Man cured of HIV EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:55 pm

i felt compelled to post this