Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaZzA

WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH! Empty
PostSubject: WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!   WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 pm

I know the title itself is like GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY on a galatical scale folks BUT BARE WITH ME! PLEASE! Citizens of this forum I have to say that new expansion; World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is quite impressive the fact that dragons are cool (another story for later).

Does anyone else share this vision? It impresses. I know its just a cinenamatic BUT ITS A DRAGON! AN ANGRY ONE! CHARRED WITH FURY and revenge. (not firing breathing as of yet).

Discuss! Plox.

Wazzakus.

OH ANOTHER THING! Curious to know but does anyone know why the dragon (Deathwing) has a wound thats being covered with an iron plate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc&feature=BF&list=QL&index=1
Back to top Go down
Serval
Serval

PostSubject: Re: WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!   WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Games.On.Net Article

There is probably a more in-depth explanation somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!   WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:22 pm

yea all cinematic videos look good, if this was the story the first 2 wow would have been fun.

same story diff skins same BS, too much farking walking
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!   WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wish... maybe I'll be a dragon when I grow up but I'm 19 now so I don't think much chance in that. D:

I know why now. Since the dragon Deathwing the Destroyer known as Neltharion the Earth-Warder became corrupt it manifested within him and grew and as its growth continued his scale body crackles open due to the sheer power he tries to contain from the demon soul disc that he wore. Hence his body is constantly maintained in Deepholm by "slaves" stitching places with adamantium plates which more has been added onto his body. (most noticably his bottom jaw, the sharp claw near his carpus joint, his spine etc.)

Yeah... I read up on the dragon LOL!
http://www.wowwiki.com/Deathwing

FARRRRRRRRRRRRR Its warped my mind. :S
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!   WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:15 am

...some time out in the real world might suit you hahaha
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!   WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 am

too late *sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!   WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH! Empty

Back to top Go down

WoW... WAIT BEFORE YOU SIGH!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top