Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Common Cold Defeated??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avalost
Avalost

Common Cold Defeated?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:26 am

Well I won't want that crap put in me lol
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 am

thats pretty cool. i will just stick to my annual flu shots for the next 2-5 years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:31 am

Interesting, has the potential to fuck up and possibly immune system destroy the cells theyve hitchhiked into, but lets see what it comes up with.

Also, totally bet the pharmaceutical industry will hire hitmen to make it look like many 'accidental deaths' come upon the team developing this =P
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:23 am

ive only ever had a couple of flu shots... i rarely gt it, harden ur immune system up and stop taking this bs fellas
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:28 am

Anyone who smokes obviously doesn't care much about their health rofl
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:00 am

vegetarian smokers lold
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:04 am

lol Virts your immune system is is effected from most things, what you eat, supplements and even hormones, you can help you immune system fight shit but you cant get it stronger, my room mate gets a cold if you look at here funny.

lol i take the flu shot every year, even though i go swimming in king georges river in sydney during the night and in winter, i havent had a good sized common cold in a long time.

to me they are gr8 things to have, if you get outside everynow and then you will require it to
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 am

You know people can get sick from shots too, sometimes people have even died from them. You also don't know what the long term effects might be. Everything entering your body has an effect but I would rather let things be more natural than put in stuff that's man made...
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 am

i rarely get colds or hayfever, but i suffer from random allergies and my own skin is trying to kill me so i'm not much better off Very Happy
at least my asthma very rarely crops up
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 am

just eat alot of vegies and fruits and allow yoar immunity system to getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:47 am

Thanks Doctor

Your immunity system can get stronger naturally though boots lol
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 am

Wounded wrote:
i wud much rather get sick from something naturally and fight it off then use something else.

Common Cold Defeated?? Get-AIDS-Fight-Naturally
Back to top Go down
Basejj
FTW Clan Member
Basejj

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 am

lmao Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:46 pm

LOL i wrote that? o.o someone mustve got to my pc >:L

whats a frog got to do with aids tho?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 am

I have a shit immune system...

I NEVER take the flu shot.. Last yr i had the flu 7 times and this yr i had it 5.. I've still got one.. but it's hard because my whole family gets it so it just gets passed around... it's fucked.

I eat all the right veggies and fruits etc etc because my mums a diabetic so we have to eat right.. So people who eat right can still have a shit immune system virt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Cold Defeated??   Common Cold Defeated?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Cold Defeated??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: News-
Jump to: