Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Getting tired of BFBC2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Getting tired of BFBC2 Empty
PostSubject: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Who else doesn't enjoy BC2 as much as the first month or so playing it? It really is a game I can't go more than a few rounds on a good day playing before I end up something like this:

Getting tired of BFBC2 1280905327878maddog

Really I end up raging, whether I'm 32-4 or 0-6, I just get so pissed off at cheap lmg spraying and praying, shooting cunts who magically don't die because apparently they hit me first, and all this other shit when it seems I'm playing well but server side its all fucked to hell.

Makes me regret purchasing it in a sense and consider uninstaling it, look towards other games to play.
Though lately I've gotten more into single player games.

Becomes a chore to play games like BC2 and even Crysis Wars towards the end for me, where it seems like you have to try to do well, unless you're in a chilled mood and just fuck around not caring. Even then its more effort with little reward than fun.
Also the novelty of building destruction has well worn off and theres a lot the game leaves to be desired.

Anyone else feel the same?
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Lol... Bc2 died so fast / is dying / decaying / etc.

i guess its time for some good ol' final fantasy online, F1 2010 looks awesome, might d/l
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 am

Virtuoso X wrote:
Lol... Bc2 died so fast / is dying / decaying / etc.

i guess its time for some good ol' final fantasy online, F1 2010 looks awesome, might d/l

Krutor, Cosmic and myself have F1. Krutor holds the worlds fastest wet lap in the melbourne track. Now thats fast
Back to top Go down
Lithius

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 am

Nah I Don't anymore Charlie lol
Back to top Go down
warbringer

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:07 am

I know what you mean, I take multiplayer games too seriously and I can't help being competitive (even if I suck or my team's just bad) especially when there's recorded statistics involved. I'm not a sore loser but I hate gay shit like campers whether it's cunts hiding in bushes waiting to ambush you instead of defending with their team or teammates camping as recons trying to be snipers when you're losing as attackers in Rush. I hate engineers in infantry maps that spam the Carl Gustav with rocket ammo and explosive damage upgrades, I use magnum rounds and the ammo upgrade because I actually use the SMG as an engineer in vehicle maps.

Latency and hit box rego in that game can be bullshit too, I joined a server the other day with 30-40~ ping and I had 158 latency so I fire 3-4 bursts into some guy's chest and face point blank, blood splashes client-side but it's fucked server-side so he runs off then pops around the corner and hits me once with a shotgun, after I die it tells me he has 100% health so I ragequit. It's one of the reasons why I don't have many dogtags because I hate getting caught out and killed because I have a rubber knife, even if the guy's not even moving, I've had blood splash client-side, the animation finishes and I get knifed instead.

I bought the game a week or 2 before my brother yet I'm 800 or so points from rank 31 and he's almost rank 38, I don't know how he can play it so much. His best weapon is the knife and it sickens me watching him get 30-40 kill streaks as a HIND helicopter gunner yet he criticises MW2, I haven't even been in an attack helicopter lol.
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:20 am

Warbringer if your playin as enji dont use the knife ... use the repair tool its far more reliable and kills quicker too.

Nothing wrong with a bit of free amature dentistry.
Back to top Go down
warbringer

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:03 am

Well my preferred class is Assault, I play Engineer on vehicle maps and sometimes Medic in Rush as attackers to help keep reinforcements up but yeah I've been thinking about The Dentist achievement. I've been killed once by a medic's defib but I didn't know the repair tool was better than the knife, even if you don't hit the head?
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Once I have crossed the line of "fuck this" I will use heli's to para myself on tall objects like hills, cranes or trees as sniper or as assualt with c4, it brings a smile to my face to shoot enemy 3 secs after they spawn should only be done on HC servers though. I will pass the time by doing jihad on enemy vehicles, I will tracer my own team mates backs and in return see rockets. The game has a very small life cycle, dice never wanted it to live more than a year so before I move on to black ops, f1, C2 and bf3 I will wring the stain the shit out of what little time this game has left.

As a side note if you are really bored on a server then do some shit that will get you kicked example being:

- Pack a transport heli and fly into the no fly zone then disconnect.

- Tracer team mates and put tracers on people inside heli's the v smoke/flares can't detect infantry missile locks in heli's

- When on a cliff make your squad mates spawn behind you off the edge.

- Use v smoke with UAV and shoot the smoke on a friendly chopper, it will remove what balance it had and crash.

There are more but I lost the thread of ideas......... Enjoy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeah we alread steal helis on Atacam Desert and fly around being stains, raping people in and out of their base.
As well as taking out teammate choppers etc, a vid i posted somewhere showed what we'd do for fun hah.

Runing around with shotties and c4 is fun but lately i keep fucking missing people, pisses me off
Back to top Go down
warbringer

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

I've still gotta try that, shotgun and C4 as Assault, shotguns at all really. Magnum rounds for +25% damage would be redundant hey, use Shotgun Marksman Training to reduce spread?
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Use Slugs + Magnum Rounds, the 870 becomes a sniper if youre a good shot, one hitting people in the head at any range

I like lightweight + magnum rounds with the Spas for close fun
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Gone_Troppo wrote:
Warbringer if your playin as enji dont use the knife ... use the repair tool its far more reliable and kills quicker too.
i fucking LOL'D

as for F1...since it runs through Microsoft games, would it play multilayer if it i cracked it? >:L
Back to top Go down
warbringer

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 am

your dog wrote:
Use Slugs + Magnum Rounds, the 870 becomes a sniper if youre a good shot, one hitting people in the head at any range

I like lightweight + magnum rounds with the Spas for close fun

oh yeah I forgot about the 12 gauge sabot slugs, I thought there was a Shotgun MMN but that's the equivalent lol, I'll try the Neostead 2000 for something different because of it's fast reload.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:27 am

Just shows you how good Crysis was, it lasted a lot longer than BFbc2 ever will lol.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:27 am

yeah definately, though gotta say the community was better in Wars which probably helped a lot.

in BC2 any time I chat, even if its just saying hi to someone else I know I get random fuckheads saying 'shut up, play the game'
if i have a whinge or go to tell someone they did good, people are like STOP TALKING
been banned for swearing too once or so..

a lot of admins are also real cunts, kick you if youre anywhere near the spawn but they park vehicles outside the base and baserape to no end. fucking hypocrites
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:20 am

which is why ISP - Hosted servers suck, all they do is allow real fucks to be admin, i mean, its a MA game, surely swearing is part of it, it was part of the single player Razz
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:55 am

Yeah man, people got so mad about me swearing, bypassed filters by saying 'uck' and 'unt' n stuff, but they would just get angry.. Made no sense because most of the time it seemed they were mature age people and really shouldn't care.

BUT SOME PEOPLE DO BECAUSE APPARENTLY ITS A SERIOUS GAME WITH SERIOUS TEAMWORK AND STUFF GO BACK TO MW2 YOU 12YR OLD KID
Back to top Go down
warbringer

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 am

I hate those servers that use a 3 strike rule for swearing even though it has a fucking language filter, I get to 2/3 then just avoid typing anything, I'm not sure what the length of the 3/3 ban is but I've seen my brother get banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of BFBC2   Getting tired of BFBC2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting tired of BFBC2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top