Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. Empty
PostSubject: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Well I go to see my brother tonight and about 5 minutes after I walk in the door I hear the Crunch of a Victorian tourist from across the road reversing out of his driveway and straight into my car.

Luckily he is licenced / insured and the wheels are clear enough that I was still able to drive it home, I can't open the bonnet though, the 1/4 panel has folded over it.

It's hard to tell at this stage just how bad the damage is going to be and whether any of the active stability control, ABS, sports suspension or air bag sensor stuff under there has been affected being a new plastic car with maximum crumple zone technology.
I'm hoping at this stage that it is purely superficial, new 1/4 panel, new front bumper/airdam, and some paint work on the bonnet, but thats the best case scenario i can see.
If he's damaged the strut / mounting or bent the stabiliser bars over the engine they might as well write it off because it'll never be the same.

Also not too sure about the alloy rim being OK but the insurance can pay to have the bloody thing x-rayed and checked for stress fractures and replace it if neccessary.

So much for my nice 2009 VRX Lancer,
All Victorians should be perma-banned from driving based on the evidence at hand, at least outside their home state, and definitly banned from driving 4WD's bloody mexicans.
WHO THE FUCK NEEDS A BUMPER THAT HIGH !!! Those are 18 inch rims with about 3 inches of rubber and still it hits another 6 inches or so above that, if it were a shitbox corolla his freakin bumper would be above the door window sills, FFS its almost above the height of the front of my bonnet.
With incompetent people driving these cars around It's no wonder the flaming mexicans are trying to ban 4WD's in this country.

If I had rear ended his vehicle at speed it would probably just crumple untill the engine hit his rear axle sheared the mounts and was spat out under the car and he would probably still drive away relatively unscathed after his FUCKING bumper comes through my windscreen.

Damage to the other vehicle was minimal, left a bit of my paint behind and possibly cracked some plastic crap in his bumper though that may have been pre-existing thats about it, it was a Landrover of course.

No one was injured, which is always a bonus, though I was rather tempted to spend the night in the lock up for beating the shit outa him because he reversed into a parked car which happend to be mine.

Sorry I didn't resize the picture but I couldn't be fucked doing it right now.
Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. P9110046
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:55 pm

fuck dude, shouldve knocked the cunt

Gone_Troppo wrote:
All Victorians should be perma-banned from driving
+1
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Virtuoso X wrote:
fuck dude, shouldve knocked the cunt

Gone_Troppo wrote:
All Victorians should be perma-banned from driving
+1

You live in Vic there Virts. Sorry about the bad news Troppo he ain't representing the state very well or he agrees that FOV change isn't a hack....
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Who said i live in Vic Karma Razz just cause i know where you live >=D

FOV change is a hack you hacker!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:20 am

Sorry to say but I've been through a few states in my time and Vics are certainly not the worst, it is bad luck though but at least you've got it covered. Make sure to tell the insurance company that you want to pick the repairer and not them as I've heard stories that repairers that only do insurance work rush the jobs bad!
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 am

And to make things even better, I have nearly been taken out 4 times in the last 40 mins while at work driving the company vehicle by complete fuckwits who need to learn how to fucking drive.

Just unleashed a torrent of abuse at one fuckwit who wanted to sit in the middle of the road waving his hands in the air after failing to give way turning across the road into a car park and nearly wiping off my front end.

FFS I don't think I should be driving today, the whole fucking universe has it in for me.

If you don't hear from me again you will know why.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:59 am

Ah shit man, that fucking sucks
At least you're alright

Yeah every day I get in the car at least 2 people nearly crash into me, most of them are chicks on their P's, other times its old people or taxi's who just change lanes suddenly with no indication or fuckin don't know when to go and when not too.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:04 pm

wtf?? Victorians are still around this time of year? But totally agree, victorians are the worst drivers +1
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:00 pm

I feel your pain Troppo!!! Hope ya car has a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm

yeh we had a similar accident like that. cunt took out our whole rear bumper(fell off in the middle of the road) , folded the boot in half, and crunched the left rear tyre. luckily i wasn't too injured as he came out from behind to the left. happened while i was doing a u-turn at intersection, and the a guy going straight on the other side of the road didn't see the light go red, so he just blew straight through the intersection and collided with me at 90km/h and while i was doing a u-turn. rear right side of the car went smack bang into a light pole as well.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:02 pm

SylerFTW wrote:
happened while i was doing a u-turn at intersection
That's illegal, how did you not get done hardcore for that?

And he was travelling 90km/h through a red light he "didn't see", seriously? You should both get some jail time imo, work out these issues between each other in a nice shower room over a bar of soap..

... kidding, love ya Syler, but do tell us more about this accident!
I want to know how that was resolved
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 pm

naa it was a intersection where you could do a u-turn doggy (as there was no road turning right and also with a traffic light symboling a u-turn lol) he ended up losing his license for a period of time. car ended up being written off coz the rear axis was fucked. road was 80km limit most people do go at around 85 tbh.. wankers :S. he claimed he didn't see the red. he was in thfault not me

i got compensated. and finally just recently bought a new car Smile. i made a thread here a couple of weeks agao. got a nice new bmw.

EDIT: just for you doggy off vicroads.

U-turns
In Victoria, U-turns are permitted at intersections with signals unless there is a ‘no U-turn’ sign.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:53 am

Yea and some people turn u turns into drift turns hahaha
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 am

hehe cheers for clearing it up syler, i figured you victorians had some crazy rule about u turns at intersections or somthing, you wouldn't be that much of a idiot would you? =P

yeah saw the car man, is nice, it seems that accident went better than expected for you =D
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

damn spewin troppo
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:09 pm

thatl buff right out......i think....lol
Back to top Go down
=VTZ= Steveo
=VTZ= Steveo

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 am

Gone_TroppoFTW wrote:
if it were a shitbox corolla

Hey, I have a corolla, don't be dissing they are mean lol.
Back to top Go down
http://vityaz-gaming.com
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:21 am

"West Australian drivers topped the list of well-behaved motorists, with South Australia and Queensland drivers following New South Wales as the nation's worst.

Victorian drivers were found to be the most likely to speed, or to become involved in a road rage incident."

lol, I think it's pretty hard or stupid to try and sum up drivers though because for one thing it's so subjective.
Back to top Go down
=VTZ= Steveo
=VTZ= Steveo

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:48 am

Wounded wrote:
Im just gonna put them all in 1 category and call everyone except for myself a SHIT driver Razz

Same Razz
Back to top Go down
http://vityaz-gaming.com
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 pm

^^^ Pretty much the way it seems .... some bastard took another swipe at the paint work today, opposite corner of the car, minor damage to paint work and small dent but will still need to be fixed, estimated cost $900-$1200 for repairs and respray of rear 1/4 panel also, just add it to the fucking list of shit this car has had happen to it at the hands of other people who just dont give a flying fuck about other peoples shit and think insurance will cover it, most likley cause ... some fuckwit who cant even open a car door without fucking up the car parked next to it.

The next person to fuck with my car will be the reason for me being locked up for a while.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 am

Name your car "misfortune" mate suits it well with all that has happen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:47 am

Even thought you may be a good driver someone else is bound to hit your car there are many shit drivers and the ones that shit me the most are taxi drivers.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 am

buckethead121 wrote:
Name your car "misfortune" mate suits it well with all that has happen. Razz

Miss Fortune?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.   Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian. Empty

Back to top Go down

Troppo's car gets Raped by a Victorian.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top