Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

needs to be shot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lithius

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:49 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

WARNING: CONTAINS MULTIPLE COUNTS OF ANIMAL CRUELTY
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:24 pm

yea some people have already got her name, place of residence and shit, shes in for a whole new world of shit!
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:31 pm

what the fuck man.....
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 pm

please dont post this shit...honestly it is just awful...i saw the first like 3 sec when she threw it and that was way too far, it made me feel so sick just from that and i just wouldn't watch anymore
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:40 pm

this is one of the comments and pretty much sums it up

Quote :
HOLY SHIT!!!!! This girl needs to be identified immediately, ya know Dahmer started out like this too; killing animals. I too have been around since Ogrish and this is by far the most horrible thing I have ever seen someone do; esp by a "child". Ive seen it all from the beheadings of the chechnyan soldier, nick berg etc to the arab dude getting impaled in public.

She needs to be sterilized, and imprisoned. There are few more things Id like to see done but I will not post...

This chick is like pure evil another says and from the first 3 sec i completely agree
Back to top Go down
Lithius

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Dude i put a warning there so you knew before hand
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 pm

I know some people cannot handle stuff like this but it's fine to be posted as news (Esp with the warning). It shows the cruelty of some people and the fact that this is not that uncommon, this person is being dealt with by 4chan supposedly so she will be far worse off as her computers get virus bombed, death threats, mental abuse and all other sorts of shit.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:19 am

just because u put a warning doesn't make it alright...on another note, it made like 57000 views in the first 24hours, leading to of course the news today:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/7953798/4chan-users-hunt-for-puppy-thrower
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 am

She'll reap what she sows. 6 pups Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs to be shot   needs to be shot Empty

Back to top Go down

needs to be shot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top