Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Kevin Rudd resigns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hutch

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Today Kevin Rudd has effectively resigned, announcing there will be a labor party ballot for him or gillard as leader. Support at the moment seems in gillards favour.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/game-over-for-kevin-rudd/story-e6frg6n6-1225883448804

If gillard becomes the first female PM, will this be a good thing for us? How will it affect the current government policies like the NBN, internet filter, health etc, if at all?

There is a chance Rudd will remain but if he doesnt....

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:57 pm

probably a scheme for the labor party to win the next election.

if labor wins next election with JG as PM, i believe she will keep the policies of the NBN, i havnt read her stance on the internet filter.
Also, if she replaces conroy, thats a +
Weve had out first female GG, i think its due to have our first PM too.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:36 pm

we will all be banned.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:33 am

Quote :
Today Kevin Rudd has effectively resigned

I don't believe this has happened. I believe he's put his leadership to the vote. The rest is just speculation atm, but the chances of him resigning are great.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 am

he's challenging the caucus and i hope he kicks that whore in the snatch, a straightshot to the babymaker. We'll know in a few hours.

Also, the fact that shes the inbred offspring between a horse and a racoon is more important then the fact that shes female.
Back to top Go down
Hutch

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:40 am

Gillard is now officially the first female PM of Australia.
Back to top Go down
Kel

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 am

Can someone explain to me why exactly it's happening?

Did KRudd use a federal car to go to a gay bar or something lol.. I mean don't get me wrong i never liked the guy but why is it happening in the first place?
Back to top Go down

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:48 am

krudd is getting kicked out by his own office cozgillard and her cronies are receiving under-the-table benefits in the millions from 3 major stakeholders who are in position to make a shitload of money from the resulting flux in the mining stocks.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 am

see, another labor scheme, epic quote trae LOL
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:21 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
krudd is getting kicked out by his own office cozgillard and her cronies are receiving under-the-table benefits in the millions from 3 major stakeholders who are in position to make a shitload of money from the resulting flux in the mining stocks.

Well Called
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am

I think its wrong how the labor party can oust their leader; who the Australian people voted for. We did not vote for Julia Gillard and as such she shouldn't be representing us. I think everything that has happened today shows all the faults in Aussie politics, why even vote if the party can chuck out the elected PM if they feel he is losing them votes.

No PM will even attempt to make tough decisions now, for fear their own party will boot them. Another step towards Australia being the ultimate nanny state.

I for one will not be voting for labor at the next election because of this, and the fact that Tony Abbot is a screaming god-botherer doesn't leave much choice.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:58 am

im happy, hes fucked my job and made it harder, cutting the budget in almost half, good to see him out, hopefully see some changes in the defence force,

oh and shit, when you say we are fucked, of course we are, a redhead female at head of state, thats 2 firsts ever, lucky elections are only around the corner Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 pm

i don't think it was rudd who fucked anyone, it was gillard and the rest of the noobass labour party. everyone hate howard but didnt he bring us out of debt? and because we went back to labour arent we now in a 43b$ debt that will take 15 years to recover from?
Back to top Go down
Hutch

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Im 16 and even i know that Howard was one of the greatest PM's. He was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Wounded wrote:
Trae will no doubt give a good answer for that Razz

i dont like rudd, i dont like abbot, i dont like gillard, but if she replaces conroy with lundsy, then we get no filter and we get fibre.

thats the only WOO thing about it, once thats done we are still fucked.

she wont last either tho, labor love to backstabb, she might win the up coming election based on her current popularity and ppl getting behind the first female PM thing, but its just a different face for all the same shit

Don't like any of them lol, but if we did get Lundsy then finally our nets will be quicker.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Hmm. To me John Howard was a little whinging whining little fuck. But he knew how to get the job done. I never really did mind him, at least he was honest about fucking us as much as possible. So to speak. Kevin Rudd is good with words, he is very inexperienced though. I don't know much about Julia Guillard, but now Australia is being lead by a woman, in the eyes of most of the world, and this is not to sound sexist or anything, but Australia is a bitch country. I know to many people who laughed at New Zealand having a female prime minister.

I don't think that John Howard should have ever been voted out. He was still doing well. Sure he may have had some fucked up plans, but he was good for the economy. People just got sick and tired of the same shit over the years I guess.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:23 pm

noone really got tired of it, labour just concentrates on winning over the plebs and gets voted in by numbers.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

Kevin Rudd resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Rudd resigns   Kevin Rudd resigns EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 pm

In All, were going to get anal raped by Gilard for the next few months.

also, i saw someone saying that 'we voted for KRudd' actually we voted for Labor (all 150 MPS) , what happens in the labor team, and who they think should be becomes PM is their choice. We must accept because we voted for the labor party, and not 'kevin rudds party'. Thats how our legal system works. Julia Gillard is a snake tbh, she challenged K-Rudd after she heard people stating that she should be PM, and that they would vote for her.
She decided to challenge K-Rudd, and he accepted and they were due for a poll this morning, but K-Rudd didnt want to be shamed, as he knew he would not of won.