Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chewie
FTW Clan Member
Chewie

Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne Empty
PostSubject: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:34 am

My brand new car. It made it to the lower level of the car carrier to be moved to Brissy when the hydralics of the top level decided that they'd call it a day and rest on the three cars below. Mine being one of them. Now i gotta wait another month for it cause I had to get the factory fitted DVD player for my kids and they can't just give me another one. FUCK!!!

L452346 (1)

L452346 (9)

L452346 (6)

L452346 (5)

L452346 (3)
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:39 am

You see even acts of God doesnt like Holdens Razz
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:40 am

O.O sue the fuckers, HOLDEN FTW!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:43 am

hold'en on is wat there not good at, mate its a sign from the powers above that holdens are shit american pieces of shiet. ((( oh thats right, your old call to fame about fords being the american piece of shit has changed, FORD owns HOLDEN, literally, fark that sounds good)))

yea sry to here lol, will you get it b4 aacap......?

boots
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:46 am

That sux chewie........have a big winge to Holden about it n see what they can do extra for ya......like throw some more extras in for ya or something!

Cos.
Back to top Go down
Chewie
FTW Clan Member
Chewie

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:35 am

Its on salary sac so im not sure where i stand with getting something. They may however give me a loan car or something so i can fuck off my old one now.

And boots the VE was designed and built for Australia so stick your ford piece of shit up ya ass. Ill probably get it the week before i leave. Mad
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Chewie wrote:
And boots the VE was designed and built for Australia so stick your ford piece of shit up ya ass. Ill probably get it the week before i leave. Mad

so is the el, el, au, ba, bf, fg falcons, all designed in australia INCLUDING THE ENGINES ( similar design to the mustang 302 block but completely rebuilt at FPV, holdens are 54 year old desing engine)

ford and holden are almost exactly the same, except FORD own Holdens bahahaha

boo ya
Back to top Go down
Chewie
FTW Clan Member
Chewie

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Ford don't offer sweet ass wagon versions of their so called 'awesome cars'
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:32 am

well yea, the average holden driver is 300 kg's, they need the wagons, yea ba bf did but they are shit so they stopped

is it an SS ?? or a lady 6
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:08 am

^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Chewie
FTW Clan Member
Chewie

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:49 am

the wife is happy with my package so all i need is a 6 boots. lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:40 am

haha nice come back, but everyone wants a ittle extra to live with

boots
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:06 pm

man even tho your salary sacrifice i'd still be pissed!!! ....ouch, just complain hardcore and they should look after you.
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:40 am

STFU boots lol or i'll come over there & drive my size 11 Holden boot straight through your little pansy FUKED UP ON RACE DAY = FORD arse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:47 am

FORD FTW!
DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT FORD Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:44 am

=VTZ=-=JIMBOB= wrote:
FORD FTW!
DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT FORD Razz

Dont need too Ford is capable of that by themselves affraid
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:29 pm

holdens suck end of discussion, (ex holden fan here) have been in the the new clubby that sluggy piece of shiet has 2 more kw at the fly but 20 less at the wheel, yous are old and feel the pain, untill youve driven both then you will see,
Back to top Go down
Chewie
FTW Clan Member
Chewie

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah ill go hop in fords awesome wagon. Wait it don't fucken have one. Holden and Ford have nearly an identical range. Only two differences is that Holden offers a new Wagon and Ford offers a turbo six and some people believe that its a better car than the V8. So go have fun down at the track or towing a caravan boots cause thats all your piece of shit is good for, ya homo.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:10 am

Just exactly how long has it taken Ford to hit the top of the leader board (DJR= Dick Johnson Racing) one of the oldest teams on the block to get there ummmm............. let me see was it oh...........14 yrs and just who has defected back to holden & bought one of the top team drivers with him ummmm............. whould it be oh.......... let me guess Craig Lowndes & Jamie Wincup ABANDON SHIT !!!!!! oh sorry Ford Owners that Should have been SHIP!! but you guys don't know the difference cheers TOUCH DOWN !!
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:58 am

^^ Pooned!
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:03 am

Mad fool don't reference racing teams we dont drive supercars around the street. So it dosent mean poo, where not racing car drivers so watever. The quality of build in a Ford is far more value for money. Take the lastet V8 models Holden GTS LS3 6.2Lt 317kws VS Ford FPV 315 5.4Lts looking at the power specs hmmm... for 6.2lts Holden could only squeeze out 3kws more lol and that's with a bigger engine, Holden FTL.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:39 am

Well the LS3 was detuned for the aussi market because both holden & Ford are trying to keep power levels under 320kw to keep the pollies happy. That engine is good for 350kw with the right tune. As for the ford 5.4 it is badly cobbled together peace of shit. They fucked up a real good engine (the 4.2L quad cam engine ) because Ford did not think a 4.2L would sell against Holden's then 6L, so they cobbled together the 5.4L out of parts (mostly from lite tuck v8 parts bin) to up the size. Trouble is, to get that size they had to use a crank /rod combo (ie long stroke, short rod) that fucked its ability to rev hard, so totally wasting the quad cam top end. The 4.2L is good for 350kw and at 7500rpm to. a much better engine. Just some useless info for ya.
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:37 am

Well, White I have raced cars and as a matter of fact My brother still races a 3.8 ltr VT Commodore at 60 yrs of age & holds the race record around Wannaroo in the HQ class to this day so crawl into you own little PC fantasy & HARDEN THE FUCK UP
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:51 am

Mad Aussie Bastard wrote:
Just exactly how long has it taken Ford to hit the top of the leader board (DJR= Dick Johnson Racing) one of the oldest teams on the block to get there ummmm............. let me see was it oh...........14 yrs and just who has defected back to holden & bought one of the top team drivers with him ummmm............. whould it be oh.......... let me guess Craig Lowndes & Jamie Wincup ABANDON SHIT !!!!!! oh sorry Ford Owners that Should have been SHIP!! but you guys don't know the difference cheers TOUCH DOWN !!

lol sry to reign in your stupidity, but i hate people that refer fords and holdens to v8 supercars, the engines in both holden and fords are 200,000 buck box engines limited to 680-720 horses, the only thing remotly ford or holden is the shape and the badge, as for the drivers, yea ford TEAM created the best drivers of this era only to be bought out by holden (as to your touch down, video ref said FAIL DOWN)

and arny, yea you are right it is detuned as it is a corvette engine..... quad is better for the top end, where most of the action is thats where fords have the upper hand, take off lower end power is holdens back yard, when you gett a decent tune for your ford v8 the revs are great with underdrive pulleys to take the acc away, your car drives like a dream.

lol and mad aussie bast wat dream, i own a gt, have owned a monaro, whites got a v8, arny's got a beast. quacks and few others, no dream here, reality
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:54 am

Whitedevil wrote:
Mad fool don't reference racing teams we dont drive supercars around the street. So it dosent mean poo, where not racing car drivers so watever. The quality of build in a Ford is far more value for money. Take the lastet V8 models Holden GTS LS3 6.2Lt 317kws VS Ford FPV 315 5.4Lts looking at the power specs hmmm... for 6.2lts Holden could only squeeze out 3kws more lol and that's with a bigger engine, Holden FTL.

lol some poeple think, whats is at the fly is the difference between ford and holdens, thats why the FPV GT has 2 less Kw at the fly but is classed as australias most powerful muscle car, hmmm how can that be, is the the massive high end torque pushed through its quad cams, hmmm makes me think
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:16 am

LOL Wounded you just keep getting better and better i'll sit and wait now for the 323 to turn up and Bootsie i built and owned an original 307 chevy HK Monnie when i was a little younger than you and now regret ever selling it seeing how much they are worth on the market these days it also had the heavy weight Muncie gearbox not the Opel box that came out with the 253 model and an FYI it also proves that the chev engine was used in the first of the holden muscle cars as well as the most recent i;'m not here to argue just to be a pain in the arse as always but hey i'm an ol' fart it's my job that and being a MAD AUSSIE BASTARD !!!! Mwahaha
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:42 am

Well im still not sure why you would have a 6.2 lt engine @ 317 when the ford yes modular engine 5.4 lt @ 315. Just think how much power the 5.4 lt would have if it had the room to be bored out to 6.2 lts.( my knowledge 6.0lts max bore, the walls gets to thin after that.)

Arny yes for a engine that was made of truck engine parts to a degree, they sure go's hard!! im not complaining at all Very Happy

Quote :
ford 5.4 it is badly cobbled together peace of shit.

Dont hold back lol my XR8 with minimal mods is doing just fine pull away from the competition down the track.

Quote :
Well, White I have raced cars and as a matter of fact My brother still races a 3.8 ltr VT Commodore at 60 yrs of age & holds the race record around Wannaroo in the HQ class to this day so crawl into you own little PC fantasy & HARDEN THE FUCK UP

How sweet but...Ref boots comment about the relevance of street and supercar V8's. Where talking about street cars here supercars come down to the driver at the end of the day!!

peace!
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:54 am

LOL White when all said and done the tech that gets used in the V8 supers to a degree is implemented in the street cars we drive as our day to day runners, it's all a load of BS i agree with you, the V8 super car series should be dumped & go back to the original format of production cars racing as per the Bathurst 24hr race. Then we would all get a fair share of support for all brands of cars includiing Kel's (Marley's) Toyota Yaris or Suzuki Swift which ever she ends up buying but that's over at another topic and Sweet is not how i would describe My Bro' dude he can still turn a fast lap in the VT even if it is only a V6 to that end cheers MAB
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:56 am

My point was that with the bottom end combo fitted to the Boss engine you are not getting even close to the real potential of that quad top end. Also you will fined that there is not much head room left with that engine for more power unless you fit a charger! Bottom line, long stroke bottom end good for torque.(only if you have Big capacity witch the boss has'nt) No good for top end power. So what do Ford do, they fit a top end designed for Big Big revs 6500-8500 that the bottom end can't make, Fail Ford. I have bean building race engines for more than 20yrs and im telling ya this is a shit combo, and it has nothing to do with the hole holden v ford bullshit cause im only into Horse power and don't care who makes it.

Last edited by ARNY84FTW on Mon May 17, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:31 am

i do understand quiet clearly wat you are saying arny and is true, did read about it b4. but luckily when you put the boot in your revs are only under 4000 rpm at takeoff, everyother time the gear changes are during max torque

as for doing nothing, to the block i assume you mean, ive fitted cams that gave me a simple 57kw at the wheels more, plenty of shit to get it to 340kw naturally aspirated easily. dont wry 5.6 will be back to destroy, oh and lol both holden and ford are talking about going to front wheel drive, bahaha lose for anyone

holden can only bore out for so long, oh no fpv have awesome car, better increase it to 7,0 litre

1 milisecnd diff in 400m stock, and not the f6, lol lets continue this arguement when its fwd fpv vs hsv

fark thats funny

oh and fpv hold there value more, hehehe
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

Maf less tune LS6 some intake mods & no new cam needed, just exhaust mods 360kw to easy.
Hay Boots check this new Inlet manifold i have ordered for my other SS http://www.morrisonoz.com/images/Holden_V8.gif
This is the same as mine, only mine has longer and curved ram tubes, should get it buy end of next week. Its going on a 5L holden, Roller cam, my heads, 4 bolt main Group A block, forged pistons etc. should be good for at least 460 - 480 Hp. My last one made 455 hp with only a flat tappet cam std group a manifold.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:04 pm

yea mate did that to his new clubby, 288kw at the wheels, yea im getting a tune soon, they are expensive lol, about 1600 for mine but they recon good power output

fark that would be sexy, so thats a vn commy???, whats your other ss, i know you got the marone one??? is that vl from memory
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:32 pm

I have 2 VN's one is a Group A the other is just an SS but it is more track car than road car now lol.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:37 am

yea pretty beasty looking, jut pulled the pic you put up a while ago
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:36 am

ARNY84FTW wrote:
My point was that with the bottom end combo fitted to the Boss engine you are not getting even close to the real potential of that quad top end. Also you will fined that there is not much head room left with that engine for more power unless you fit a charger! Bottom line, long stroke bottom end good for torque.(only if you have Big capacity witch the boss has'nt) No good for top end power. So what do Ford do, they fit a top end designed for Big Big revs 6500-8500 that the bottom end can't make, Fail Ford. I have bean building race engines for more than 20yrs and im telling ya this is a shit combo, and it has nothing to do with the hole holden v ford bullshit cause im only into Horse power and don't care who makes it.

Ok ok So best bet is to replace the bottom end up with quality parts and then S/C?? I was just gonna buy the kit and install, head roll into to JSM tune her up @ 9 PSI and be on my way, a project that would cost me around $ 9000. Ill take youe advise on board Arny.... Ill do some research on the bottom end, Capa are telling me it will be fine scratch but its a car I wanna keep and well yes rev hard when it comes time!
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:28 pm

If holden don't cooperate with you, can always try consumer affairs and they may be able to fuck them up for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne   Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuckers damaged my new car before it even left Melborne

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: Automotive-
Jump to: