Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Hello...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sErBz

Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Hello...   Hello... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:01 pm

Hey guys serbz here... fucking been ages since i played crysis, im overseas atm etc...... whats new with crysis, i noticed that there is a patch 1.3 but i am confused as to whether or not i should rage more or less than i did when patch 1.1 come out... anyways hows the community going, dead yet? i managed to play some original crysis mp the other day on a european server at a net caf with a g3 and a 8600gt and aside from the hacker that kept killing me with a pistol i did alright, but yeah i miss original mp crysis...

umm serbia is good, plenty of going out etc. whats new with you guys?
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...   Hello... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:27 pm

lol not many ppl playing wars still.. taht thing there calling a patch is only 2 new maps.. i get pb kicked all the time so i dont bother playing anymore.. my new default game is cod5 now.. playing it as much as i used to play wars.. and taht was alot... picking up skill and experience.. us guys over here are getting good at it.. lol u no its 3am here and im still awake... lol we have like 3 or 4 scrims a night serbz.. not 3 or 4 in 5 months rofl.. if that!!!... scrims are so legit... hmmmm is it fucking cold over taere or wat?... im going to whistler, canada in jan so i will enjoy the nice cold arse weather ur enjoying now lol... when u getting back man?...
Back to top Go down
sErBz

Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...   Hello... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:41 pm

gazz get the fuck onto msn rofl... its not so cold yet, like 10 degrees, just takes some getting used to... a fuck crysis is the best game around its for people who arent noobs, which is few people.... play crysis not cod5 nub Razz jkz
Back to top Go down
cHr0n0sPh3r3

Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...   Hello... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:31 am

I want CoD 5, but I'm already spending my saved cash for a severe upgrade on my RAM and my CPU, both are fucking with my gaming....
Fucking 2 gigs at 533mhz and an AM2 5200+
Ah wellz
Ello serbz haven't been shot in the face by you for a while, well quacks has been modding the server straight to hell, well not really, making it AWESOME, problem is not that many people play anymore >.< Thats just gay i reckon, wars is awesome with vehicles. Vehicle warfear is wars is the bomb... Ah well theres always Mechwarriors living legends mod for Vanilla Crysis ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...   Hello... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: