Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

"Only The Good Die Young" my ass..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

"Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. Empty
PostSubject: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 am

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/117653/facebook-airs-car-thief-s-bravado.html

This idiot deserved what was comming to him, its my regret that the family he took out had to be involed and suffer
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm

What a fucking cunt he was it would of been better if he hit a wall instead of the the three victims. And he just recently got out of a fucking coma only to do the same shit again. Fucking pathetic.
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Yeah fuckn pisses me off, idiot with a brain no bigger than a fuckn peanut, look at his pick and he looks like a fuckn brainless retard. I agree with you there tho wounded, poor family in that other car :/
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:16 am

Put Him in a car crusher with a dead body and make him suffer the same way his victims did
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:42 am

Apparently he knew the family of the car he hit.

Fucking disgusting as you said wounded, big shame his life had to come to and end by taking out 3 ther innocent lives.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:29 am

I think the other family were bogans too so its no huge loss for anyone, all connected, they all were friends or some crap.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 am

cold as ice sometimes, I know, sorry bout that. But that other dude...father of 3 and his friends say he was a good dad? How was he ever a good dad when he was putting other ppl at danger and his own life. A good dad would not himself into those situations, a good dad would think "hang on, if I DO die or go to prison how will I be there for my kids?"

He was self centered and fucking stupid, a good dad would realize that he should not risk his own life so that he can be there to support his family.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:26 am

tell someone in lock up, and put a hit on him.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 am

lol wounded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 am

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Only The Good Die Young" my ass..   "Only The Good Die Young" my ass.. Empty

Back to top Go down

"Only The Good Die Young" my ass..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top