Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Atkinson continues to be a WANKER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dalek
Dalek

Atkinson continues to be a WANKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 am

I agree with him Razz.

Once again the argument is focused on a retarded minority instead of the majority of people who play games.
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:38 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
im a gamer4croyden and this angers me D:<, doesnt stop it from being fucking hillarious tho.

"more in danger from gamers than rouge motorcyclists" HA well he bloody well is at the moment, seeing as a good 98% of south australians are out to kill him.

Atkinson's gone mad with power. You know who else went mad with power? Stalin.

earz out
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:39 am

Not with Atkinson no lol.

Also I sent you a PM you need to check it.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 am

Wounded wrote:
but by u abusing him back its just perfect for his arguement of us all being aggressive and violent and shit

if we all get drunk and then abuse him, they'll have alcohol to blame - not games. then everyone's attention will shift to people who drink too much instead of games and we'll get our R18+ rating.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 am

amd our 18 age limit will be moved up instead (for alcohol)
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 am

your dog wrote:
Wounded wrote:
but by u abusing him back its just perfect for his arguement of us all being aggressive and violent and shit

if we all get drunk and then abuse him, they'll have alcohol to blame - not games. then everyone's attention will shift to people who drink too much instead of games and we'll get our R18+ rating.

haha nice concept. Ill get on board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:07 am

Yeah me too, dont care now im 26!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 am

agreed wounded, only problem will be that it will give rise to D4C - Drunkards 4 Croyden
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 am

Yes I agree with Mr Atkinson

Danielle was once a quiet lady, She was shy and polite... But then she started to play Playboy the mansion.. now she fucks anything she can get her grubby little hands on, i once caught her fucking a curtain rod she had named Harold..

So if this type of behavior can be blamed on a pc game i shudder to think what crysis and mw2 are doing to the sex lives of the young teenagers!
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:22 am

(F_ck) Pauline. wrote:
Yes I agree with Mr Atkinson

Danielle was once a quiet lady, She was shy and polite... But then she started to play Playboy the mansion.. now she fucks anything she can get her grubby little hands on, i once caught her fucking a curtain rod she had named Harold..

So if this type of behavior can be blamed on a pc game i shudder to think what crysis and mw2 are doing to the sex lives of the young teenagers!

Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:53 am

I believe the public forum about the R18 rating is going to be a waste of time as Atkinson will not budge. I hope he does, but he just isn't with the times. and comparing Smoking and Lung cancer to Games and Violence is just fucking insulting.

Im sure that youth violence has only just came to fruitiion now that we have violent video games and that before DOOM everyong lived in fucking pleasantville. dickfaces.

My dad had violent tendancies cause he was belten as a kid, not because of video games.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:22 am

^ this is a valid point.
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 am

And word is he is to be replaced by a chick, if you cunts in SA vote him out.

I saw his interview on Good Game season 6 episode 1 .... some gamer slipped an old school magazine cutout ransom style note under his door at 2am ROFL this is why he feels more threatened by gamers than by the motorcycle gangs, motorcycle gangs dont rock up at his house at 2am.

I wonder where Charlie was on the night in question.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:25 pm

i cant wait to vote so i can fuck up everyone's election, yehh..

i should invest more time in knowing whats going on in politics
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 am

who cares about politics when there are games to be played, as long as the politics doesn't affect my gaming time!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:47 am

Dessicrater wrote:
who cares about politics when there are games to be played, as long as the politics doesn't affect my gaming time!

i should hire you as my political advisor.
unfortunately for you i'd only need to consult you once haha.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:20 am

your dog wrote:
i cant wait to vote so i can fuck up everyone's election, yehh..

i should invest more time in knowing whats going on in politics
MMm Your Dog you know dogs cant vote
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:07 am

buckethead121 wrote:
MMm Your Dog you know dogs cant vote
damn thought they changed that along with allowing women to vote..
=[
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:27 am

Ill just be happy to see as many people vote '1' in box Z as possible.

That means you, dog and charlie/other south aussies.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:24 am

who are we fighting? Razz
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:56 pm

i don't know, i lost track at the word 'politics'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atkinson continues to be a WANKER   Atkinson continues to be a WANKER Empty

Back to top Go down

Atkinson continues to be a WANKER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top