Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingKoopa

Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-FOvJqU7PQ

Not sure how many of you play or know how to play poker but it thought it could be some fun to get a heap of us
onto a game for some fun, we can either play REAL money or PLAY money, as i am i Gold Member on pkr.com i have the abilty to create my own private tournaments, if we get enough interest in here we can set one up. If anyone wants to know how to play No Limit Holdem let me know i can guide you in the right direction.

Min Deposit on the site is 10 dollars US so thats around 13 bucks oz, if your not comfortable playing real money tournaments then we could do play money. This could be pretty fun, abit of a change from the normal games we play.

So if anyone wants to play or is interested let me know here so i can get a list going of the people who want to play. They buyin of the tournament will most likly be $5. Cashing out is pretty easy, and depositing is the same, cash outs usually take 4 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:29 am

Yeah i had this poker game before.

It's really good cause u can interact. But that dont matter. You can download poker stars, and we all can just go on team speak. play for money too if yas want.

I'll be interested
Back to top Go down
KingKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 am

Yeah i cant create private servers on Stars or Full tilt, i play there alot but im not supernova elite, but we could just find a table and all of us join at the same time.. Plus stars has player transfers so if someone doesnt have money and someone wants to lend some to someone that can do it that way...

Make sure most of you are 18+ when making deposits though, they can randomly check accounts and stuff and ban you, just be on the safe side, i know most of FTW if not all are all over 18 so that should be fine, but other clans are welcome to join aswell. So will see how this thread goes if these enough interest we can work out which site we want to play at

2 Majors are

Full tilt poker http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/

Poker Stars http://www.pokerstars.com/

and pkr poker http://www.pkr.com/en/

Id recommend Poker Stars min deposit there is also 10 dollars US

Lets see how we go
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 am

Yeah souns like fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
KingKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 am

Okies il give this thread a few days for everyone to reply and then il re edit my OP with the list of people date time what site, plus it will give people time to get money onto a site and il post some info for the new players on how to play tournaments and stuff
Back to top Go down
KingKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:46 am

Here is some gameplay of PKR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpnYq25ejLs&feature=related

Id prefer PKR for a fun game, as Charlie said its more interactive u can all mouth of to each other, laugh when the loose a pot lol
Back to top Go down
KingKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 am

I was actually on an earlier episode of the tv episode when they first had it il try and find it later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohaDQm0My1A&feature=related

This is what the tv tournament is, they actually show it over in the UK on one of there tv stations
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Im pretty keen for a poker game, prepare to feel my winning streak
Back to top Go down
KingKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Also i need to know who knows how to play the game, so i can help the ones who dont know how to play if they are interested.

Srub nub bucket im gonna own your money son Smile
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Lol well i usually play absolute poker, you can start with fun money and then move into real money once you feel confortable.
http://www.absolutepoker.com/
Back to top Go down
KingKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Stay away from Ipoker networks like Ultimate bet Aboslute and those retarted sites seriously get your money off those sites and move it to the well respected ones, Full Tilt or poker stars seriously man, thats to anyone playing dont play on Ultimate bet they were caught cheating players out of money.
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 am

I've got PKR still installed I think
Back to top Go down
KingKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:55 am

So you up for a game then Jimmy? even if its on Pokerstars or Full tilt?
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 am

I just got Poker Stars installed lastnight, dont do it this weekend though i pretty busy.
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:47 am

Set a time and i'll see if i can get there
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:52 am

yea i will play as well, if its for real money let me know b4 hand
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:56 pm

I reckon we should do a few fun money nights before we get into real money.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 pm

wtf are you doing anyways bucket.... do you playy pc games still?? havent seen you in game for ages now

boots
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:43 am

Yeah mate i still around like a bad smell, i dont play crysis anymore in months now and i waiting for a bit to get cod6, nowdays i playing either dow2 or css(yes you heard me boys, i play it to keep my skills sharp like dessi penis)
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:14 am

sounds like a plan mate, I'll have to reinstall too since a I recently formatted. Saved the exe though so it shouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 am

bump.

Whats happening with this?
Back to top Go down
marion barber

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:43 am

friendlypoker.net if you want to learn to play poker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?   Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for an FTW and ALL Player poker game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top