Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

found an interesting link from another forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[F_CK] Danielle

found an interesting link from another forum Empty
PostSubject: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 am

Hackers Makes Modern Warfare 2 Ded. Server?
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/modern-warfare-2-dedicated-server,news-32271.html

Interestingly, and perhaps not too surprisingly, it appears as though some crafty PC gamers have been able to hack together a dedicated server for Modern Warfare 2, complete with mods such as superjumping and grenade spamming galore. So far all we have is a video of it in action, but we'll let you know if we hear more.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:31 am

charlie is gonna buttfuck u to death for that now danielle...no lube!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 am

Dessi doesnt have the game. Danielle does.

A video showing that they set up there own dedicated server. As i was reading through other sites, one had suggested they created there own game mode, where u had to find the bomber, controlling the plane.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 am

So what your saying is because I dont own the game I cannot put the same video up? Interesting turn of events mien fuhrer
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:51 pm

dessi u r banned from the cod section until u own the game Razz o wait u own mw1, it's cool Very Happy . SEX
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:45 am

Oh, sorry charlie. Did I do something bad ? pale
I don't get it, about what wounded and desicrater were saying ?
But sorry all the same.
I like the game. It is fast paced and i can actually score a few kills.
Seeing you guys in-game just makes it all the more fun too.
I just thought to share some information on the game with you lot and this seemed an interesting find.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 am

As i stated in a previous on a thread that turned into a fight between FTW members, the rumour going around is that the group making a mod for dedi servers was told not to bother by IW, as they are going to patch it in themselves.

I can't provide a link to this info, its just talk I have heard in and out of MW2 from various clans.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:02 am

What fight? your delusional dalek, go sniff some more space dust!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found an interesting link from another forum   found an interesting link from another forum Empty

Back to top Go down

found an interesting link from another forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: