Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

russia bans MW2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

russia bans MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: russia bans MW2   russia bans MW2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:56 am

Well that scene is pretty messed up. I'd say that scene/stage is worser than any left 4 dead 2 graphical content..

Stupid ratings
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

russia bans MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: russia bans MW2   russia bans MW2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:30 am

Yeah playing that level was pretty surreal....the way they made you only be able to walk very slow at the start of the level while mowing down all the civilians added to the impact of the moment. It put you right in the shoes of a terrorist, which was the intention. No mercy, no regret, no remorse, no urgency, just very controversial given the current climate.

Wounded so you havnt done any co op yet either....you have to give that a go its awesome, very challenging and fun with a m8!
Back to top Go down

russia bans MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: russia bans MW2   russia bans MW2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:34 am

i had heaps of trouble with that level, made me sick to my stomach. remember thinking 'man russia wont take this very well.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

russia bans MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: russia bans MW2   russia bans MW2 Empty

Back to top Go down

russia bans MW2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: