Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

F or H

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

????
Ford
F or H I_vote_lcap38%F or H I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
Holden
F or H I_vote_lcap38%F or H I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
None, cars dont interest me...
F or H I_vote_lcap24%F or H I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Just want to know if there are any car nuts here, wat do you prefer......

leave your opinion as i want to tlk to someone about my car......

oh and im a ford fella
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Ford man!!! Know a far bit about cars...so whats up boots

white
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 pm

well i put mild cams (replacements, leads and lifters) in my FPV ba gt, i ran it on the dyno on saturday and still not happy, the results:

torque = 575.5nm @ 148km/h
power = 255rw/kw @186km/h

goal = 350rwkw's

without spending bs amounts of money of a car i most likely going to crash wat can i do to increase performance??? you have any ideas
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:45 pm

im not aussie enough to go for one or the other

also i know shit all about cars, but i prefer all the expensive flashy european cars
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:14 pm

lol I can get 250rwkw for $10000 that includes the car Razz for another 10000 I could have 400RWKW. Life is grand.
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Ok ill tell you want I have been told and know myself for sure.

Matter of interest who told you to put mild cams in ya FPV, if anyone? I looked at putting cams into my ford and D & T as well as others on ford forums advised against it, cams will not improve performance much at all. The standard cams in your car are good enough and no big gains will be made in that department!! So what did the cams cost ya?

Ill be straight as it comes you want power well 350 kws + just save for a supercharger. You could afford the car haha.
The runnning gear of the FPV's are quite strong no problem with this rated kit.

http://www.capa.com.au/kits_ford_ba_xr8.htm

In total you would expect to spend $6500 I worked it out to be fully installed and tuned. Install yaself get the injectors and tuner else where!! But the bad news and don’t quote me on this, is that you might not be able to run a SC with some mild cams.

Otherwise second option since you put mild cams in her doing the following:
1. flash tunning it,
2. full stainless steel exhaust system
3. ram flow K&N filter setup.
4. Change diff ratio

I hope this helps in some kind of way for you. My BF XR8 has k&n filter pod, full d&t stainless steal exhaust and flash tuner and fly’s like a shower of shit!!! Mine you, I have a deal with my misses Very Happy and supercharging for me wont be to far away!!
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Quote :
lol I can get 250rwkw for $10000 that includes the car Razz for another 10000 I could have 400RWKW. Life is grand.

Its the torque and horsepower that makes the car powerfull!!!! I dont like dealing in kws to much can be a load of shit somtimes haha when it comes down to the old 1/4 mile for sure Smile

TORQUE gets you there, HP keeps you there!!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 pm

haha sweet that helps heeps, the cams where under waranty and had a wear thingy causeing some fuel loss, so i put a bit more cash in to get the next ones up bout 400 bucks installed. the kits i was looking to do first was this:

Cat back Quad Stainless Steel Exhaust: $2,250 fitted
Hi Flow cold air box kit: $795 fitted
Custom tuned SCT Flash Device: $1,500
Oil breather cans: $320 fitted
Headers & hi flow cats: BA & BF: $2,150 fitted.

and down the track a supercharger most likely the way with those prices

and that reverse rotation looks awesome but cheaper, do you know anything about those???

dessi lol 415rwkw on my old piece of shit rx7. v8 power is much much better, cause for some reason i think you are talking about some wog piece of shit rice burner. like my old one

i'll never get one of those again

cheers
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Ok that’s why ya got em cool. You’re on the right track. Do all of that shit then SC it and you will have yourself a very fast car!!! One thing if you wanted to save money you could by searching around there is some stuff you can do yaself!! Save money and learn.

The reverse rotation sc are great there a vortech type. They are the best opition for price as it says you don’t need additional pullies Smile to start you off. There a very popular SC for the enthusiast they sell alot but.......

If you go overseas get this one Twisted Evil http://www.bluepower.com.au/forcedproducts.html ummm FTW haha.

white
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

result: With everything expect 0-100kmph in around 3 sec given the right tyres on ya car.that fast!!!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 pm

wholy shit dude, thats nuts

haha im getting personal plates says: "HSV H8R"

and rims next week then i will put a pic up and show you

cheers boots
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:14 pm

cool, that will be sick.

My plates are FORDPWR Smile

Yeah a nice of rims really set our cars off. Im looking at lowing my car for my birthday.(adjustables) Should look the shit!!

white
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Get some light weight rims. Dont go ricey. Keep it mean. with performance.

http://www.cartoys.com.au/pdf/tuning-guides/ford-ba-bg-turbo-v8-gt-tuning-guide-small.pdf

Tunning guide, perhaps give you an idea. These blokes are highly respected for there work in Adelaide.

For a N/A V8, Keep the N/A happening and see if you can work your way to 350kw@rws. A good exhaust system not only to the cat, see if the performance increases much if you switch the headers, manifold etcc also. Don't want to be loosing to much back pressure. Initial acceleration is good, in comparison to top end. Try to balance it.

Perhaps check out the Spit Fire ignitions kits also. Ram Kits are good. Cooler Air, Gives the car more of a gruntier sound too. Little things like an Aluminium radiator for better cooling.

Unless you just go the supercharge alternative. Dont turbo it. Your killing why it was v8 in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:38 am

whats the god damn difference if you supercharge or turbo, it's still forced air induction and does the same thing, just in a different way.

Turbo's were made for bloody V8 trucks in the first place it's just that the jap car companies saw them as cheap and viable instead of big heavy engine blocks.

I wasn't talking about no wog box subaru or supra, Im talking about the soarer, not a wog preference vehicle.

Either way, the cheapest and easiest form for more power is forced induction hands down, ask any mechanic, your engine should handle a few PSI no worries.

Save yourself the cash and just charge/turbo. I talked to the guys at KKR Turbos and they sell some turbo's for big Cubic inch vehicles for 700-1000, then you'd just get them to do the manifold and piping, or buy one of those charger kits like devil said. Torque will be through the roof and you'll have a ball tearer.

The ignition kit will be a waste of cash UNLESS he's get 400+ rwhp. Radiators wont make a difference to performance of the vehicle, just keeps the engine block temp down.

Like Devil said, get that thing flash tuned too, will make a difference straight up without any mods, cams weren't important until later in the build too, may change the torque curve but won't yield noticeable differences until more horsies are coming out of her.

no difference between HP or KW either, it's the dyno, rate speed and tune that determines what reading you can get on your dyno sheet. Overall you'll want a streetable tune which is run on a slow ramp speed of the dyno. If they do a fast ramp speed you'll find your numbers will be bigger but the tune is way harsher and not reliable, great for when your dragging and constantly tuning but not an every day thing.
Back to top Go down

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:53 am

real aussies ride their kangaroo everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 am

well ^^ok^^

but yea turbos are good but not v8, i want power from point A to B and thats wat makes them different, turbo needs 3000rpm (generally) to work and the SC will through the revs. i got an email saying with the small phase 1 kit for my car will take the car to atleast 290 at the wheels, lumpier cams will and should jump to 320, and depending on the size of the SC im getting should get me there easily

the kit i was looking at is a sealed SC and intercooler kit rated at 520kwrw's, that should be fine

then comes the fun like clutch slip, suspension fail

oh and the shaker. hahaha will be SOOOO sick, look at this pic, the bonnet is wat im talkin bout and wat i want

https://media.photobucket.com/image/BA%20bonnet%20shaker/mummba/post-56328-1193664902716789037.jpg

and dark rims. i will put a pic up tonight of my car B4 any mods as it is now

cheers boots
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:38 am

take your advice with a grain of salt
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:08 am

sourers are still in the category jap crap lol
Back to top Go down

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 am

^^ to beat my kangaroo
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 am

not true, you get to use it whenever you want, its called breaking the law, and its hell fun.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:42 am

Your weak wounded. Question, do u have any or have had any speeding fines
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 am

My face would crush tha pole! face-to-pole style biatch!

Its part of wing chum martial arts!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 am

you must ask yourself wounded, why would merc/bmw/porsche/lambo/ferrari ect ect ect make sports luxury vehicles with up to 500 horsepower? It's cos people like the exhilaration of putting the foot down and feeling those G's pulling their face back. Those vehicles are triple the price you'd pay for the work done on your FPV or such, some people like speed, some people like putting around.
Back to top Go down

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:57 am

being someone who was the victim of speeding and fast cars and suffering the consequences of someone else's 'hoonism', resulting in 3years of unemployment, a lifetime of guaranteed pain and knowing ill need a replacement shoulder/scapula/collarbone in 10-15 years, along with the phobia of not being able to drive a car anymore out of a seizing and gripping fear of inflicting the same thing on someone else, i have to agree with wounded completely.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 am

we could have this argument all day but everyone elses choice is different, the best thing to agree on is that noone should judge a person by what they like or do.
Back to top Go down

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:04 am

i disagree again. everyone should acknowledge that they are wrong and i am right.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:16 am

yeah the next car for me is a BMW. Not the old one cause i hate it.

Wounded its a hobby. Men like speed. You sir are a women. thinking about life too much. lol

But i get your notion on the finance in which your trying to put forward. but if you have the money. WHY NOT!

Having a fast car is like saying a have a big penis. Where men wounded, you should join the club sometime.
Back to top Go down

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:18 am

my best mate drives a bmw 3, its pretty nice, used to work for toyota so got to take out all the cars, the celica 6 was my favourite though, no idea why but i love that car. place i just moved into has a heap of Bentleys, freeeeking awesome
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:45 am

Agree with you there wounded. there are a lot of dicks that just do it to show off.

for me, i like having a bit of power under the boot. ie overtaking on the highway. I dont want to get caught passing a slow car in front of me and have to spend half an hour in the other lane and meet a truck head on.
I'd rather quickly punt it past them.

'Power' to the right person can be extra control and safety IF USED CORRECTLY

Quote :
Having a fast car is like saying a have a big penis. Where men wounded, you should join the club sometime.

Actually having a fast car is generally perceived as compensation for a small penis.
You must have been talking about big hands and feet
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 am

Wounded wrote:
Cars a shit, take my advice

lol @ Wounded

moving this thread to Auto section....

P.S. Buy a bike if ya wanna go fast on a budget lol

$18 grand = 0-100kph in under 3sec 1/4 mile in under 10sec and top speed of 320kph........all stock Razz

R1 FTW

Bootsy car sounds sweet man those mods will be awesome, the Supercharger is the balls.... but, If you want top shelf power and money is no object go for Twin Turbos!

A mate of mine has this Torana A9X his m8 Ian built it, and this is his new car he just finished.... will be hard to beat this weapon.....lol.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3056834

936hp 6.7L Twin Turbo HSV ClubSport R8.....Australia's Most Powerful Turbocharged Street Commodore lol

This thing is a total animal!
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 am

Wounded wrote:
still wont beat u so seriously wtf is the point in spending that much money on the vehicle so u can tell ppl i have 4 bazillion watevers when u dont even get the chance to use them, it is the exact same concept as E-Peen

You use them at track days....well thats where i do lol. Thats where these machines were designed to be used. Thats where they actually work to their potential, ya cant get the tyres to work at the correct operating temp on the road even rofl!

EDIT: MOVED TO AUTO SECTION
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:22 am

haha yous all are great at assuming wat someone is going to do, i can assure yous that i have done more defensive driving courses then most of yous combined(if anyone of yous have ever even done one). i also spent $1100 on a driving course, which was run by ex V8 supercar racedrivers, pretty much a crash course, i know how to handle cars. and my other car was much faster. most of yous assume that hoons are also the main course of crash, WRONG just went over this the other day at the police station wen i went in to get a permit, 80percent are drugs, alcohol and not licenced, 14 percent is outside the vehicle (ie pedestrain hit) the rest in INEXPERIENCE <<< ive had enough.......

oh and in short i use my car at lakeside on track days... thats where i get my jolts...

and off the topic so fark off, yous are saying this cause you cant afford one, youve neer been in one or your trying to seriusly compare a computer to a car......

boots

P.S i dont give a fuck wat yous think, only speak if you are on topic. deleteing post will occure from here on.
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 am

Quote :
Either way, the cheapest and easiest form for more power is forced induction hands down, ask any mechanic, your engine should handle a few PSI no worries.

To be a smart ass dessi, yeah close...Nos is the cheapest an easiest way to get power Razz but really who what’s that shit, it just looks cool sitting in ya boot. Just so boots knows...well you would find out anyway that turbo's are very expensive. I got a quote for twins in mine drum roll…. 45 g's cheap hey. Best bet SC!!

We are at a slight disadvantage with cost to performance when it comes to tuning. The f6 or xr6t have huge power gains like 50kws with just a tuner and psi boost. But you can get more power out of a modular 5.4lt engine in the end, with the right combo the v8's will stomp the f6 and xr6t and that’s nothing to sneeze at. SC-FTW.

Would of been nice to still have the no speed limit inplace in the NT still. Ill just have to go to the track only when mines SC..

White
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:37 am

HAHA well so it went from people not being able to handle there cars and being hoons, to people around you hitting you. haha fark off idiots.

and if you had the money 80,000 buckaroos then good on ya hoo GIVE A FLYING FUCK

FUCK OFF, THIS IS A INFO THREAD FOR ME, NO OFF TOPIC SHIT!!!!!

and wounded going from a carolla to a mazda must be mind boggiling, just stop worryin and keep your mind on that!
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Boys boys boys lol! I have bean driven/riden on the race track and road for 24yrs and you all make a valid point. Most young kids think they can speed on the road and handle it. The truth is that no one will get away with it for ever. Sooner or later your gona come unstuck and that is the only thing you can count on, as for hot cars and the like, i have had my fair share. (Still got two of em) Just because some one enjoys building and moding there car don't make em hoon dickheads and most of the real fast cars only go on the track as the owners know you carnt use it on the steet. Its mostly the young kid with a couple of mods who thinks its quick and has to show every 1 what a fuckstain he is.
Wounded mate your painting with a very wide brush.
Oh by the way Holden VN Group A FTW.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 pm

^^ YEA I do agree with all the shit you said there shit happens, but thats not the topic, i dont care, all im saying is go away with the crap. i just want a car discussion not farking road law rules. boring.....
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Elaborating on what been said because I love cars.

I suppose you could say I’m very passionate about cars that’s why im writing this. Why people bag us out so much is sometimes beyond me. Mainly the dickheads thrashing average cars on the road tailgating all that shit gives enthusiasts a bad name wat arny said . I give my car some curry form time to time but I don’t go overboard there’s a line. On the other hand motorbike riders weave in and out of traffic go down the middle of traffic and so and so forth. You don’t hear them getting a label, there way faster stock then a car and there at more of a risk then anyone else with bilndspots. Funny that.

I’m no top driver I haven’t done any driving courses …o yes wait boots the 109 driver course at puka hahah but as long as you’re smart and sensible with your power. You really can’t go wrong with giving her some from time to time!! There will always be that stigma of high power fast on road cars as stilly dangerous and pointless, why is this not the case for motorbikes makes me wonder.

that shit aside, keep me up to date with ya progress boots. Its good fun improving vehicle performance.

white
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:40 pm

hells yea, im gonna put some photos up tomoz if i remember of it compltely stock and show yous wat im dealing with, its great, thats i can think of at the moment. WOOT.

wat to do next?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:42 am

post your picture dammit. You've been pounded by "Government" adds.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 am

yea, ok wounded, speed kills, so do guns, knives, people, governments, wars, medical procedures, accidents...ect ect. No matter what you do, someone will die in a car accident and not always due to hoonism. So lets not just go and beat up the topic, if your no fan then its acceptable for you to keep your opinions to yourself on the matter. We know your stance and you dont have to keep force feeding it on us.

I'll have to nickname you 'the preacher' soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:08 am

True that NOS is a quick power jolt to any system but it's not an everyday reliable thing and if the cops happen to inspect your road warrior...then it's only going to be an off road warrior till you take it off.

Turbo's and chargers are something the cops can't touch, unless it's some massive mod that doesn't comply.

I wish I had some cash to splash, I want to buy a new VE sportswagon SS or S with all the accessories, not sure if black or white but, i'd put some nice rims on it and be happy, maybe some cold air induction, exhaust and tune to get the absolute best out of it. The new S has the 210kw motor and 9.2L per 100km efficiency, which is as much as my soarer has from factory.

I'd also probably get rid of the soarer and do up a datsun 200b coupe or celica fastback with a toyota 1uzfe and twin turbo for a serious road machine that will be awesome at the drags.

Drag season will start next month, woot. back to the tracks!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:09 am

Wounded wrote:
Wounded wrote:
cars are shit... end of discussion
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:32 am

Wounded wrote:
Wounded wrote:
cars are shit... end of discussion

"Sponsored by the Government of QLD"
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:24 am

yea k someone's turning into a tulzer, not saying who

but yea i will get some now hold on 10 mins
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:46 am

F or H 13102011

F or H 13102012

The sexy beast all stock. FOR NOW MWHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:15 am

Boots wheres the link for the Youtube vid on the dyno??
Back to top Go down

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:39 am

- has more money then any of you and doesn't drive. Jesus said i could either be insanely awesome or drive a car. I said ill be awesome. Then i smacked him across the chops, banged his girlfriend and stole his leprechaun's gold.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 am

the dyno one is aonly audio i have to change format and do it
i will do it tonight some time
Back to top Go down
Whitedevil
FTW Clan Member
Whitedevil

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Quote :

The sexy beast all stock. FOR NOW MWHAHAHA

Nice one boots, what size rim are ya chuck on ya car? There 18's on there now hey. Keep in mine the low the profile the rougher the ride.

The decal will have to come off the bonnet and be changed to "BOSS 400" soon haha.

Sweet mate I like the three gauges in the middle pannel, they look mint in the car. I was gonna get em down the track form here

http://www.kpmauto.com/Portals/0/products/ford/accessories/FORD,-ACCESSORIES,-ALL-MODELS,-TRIPOD-GAUGES.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 pm

https://media.photobucket.com/image/advanti%20tourer/fledgling13/p4a765b82c5a9c.jpg

thats the rims im looking at puttin on the car, 20". yea they are 18 at the moment stock and i will sell them for really cheap as there are gutter rubs on the front 2.

haha yea the sticker is boss 290+ so its doesnt matter that much. lol sorta works with it.

and yea the standard GT doenst come with guages so i put some in, oil, temp pressure and pressure.
boots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F or H Empty
PostSubject: Re: F or H   F or H Empty

Back to top Go down

F or H

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: Automotive-