Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[F_CK] Danielle

sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi Empty
PostSubject: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:45 am

Hello desicrater and others
sorry to disappoint, but pauline has hit a brick wall (and improved her looks), well in the solo game anyhow.
Pauline can't get past a particular point and just dies alot in the solo game.
My rts skills are even worse !
Sorry desi, but we need a little more time to improve otherwise you'll be bored shitless with us in multi in no time and we want to at least be a worthy opponent and not just a star fish.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 am

use nukes
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:02 am

I'll get pauline to express where she's stuck perhaps
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:16 am

lol yea, would be good
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 am

You can both get fucked, I will work it out for myself and then smash you when we play, I dont accept help from 2 bit fags anyway!

Get ready Dessi .. i will be the supreme commander on your ass!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 am

more like the burnt hair of my arse after I light up a fart, you're the left over burnt turd particles.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:26 am

rofl des
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 am

sorry desi, all I hear is pauline bitching and complaining about how hard it is and oh I am sooo stuck.
I try to help and instead all I get is abuse. I think your 200 ranking is more than safe and please do make pauline your "dangleberry" of your shithole.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 am

Ahhh what a nice little post, just because i don't get help when things a bit tough (8 fucking hours stuck on 3rd Mission) you all go and get all oh fuck me and fuck you and make fun of me..

I am going to smash you both and i expect Dessi will join a knitting and crochet club afterwards as he will be so beaten his gay genes will finally shine through..

I expect to be ranked in the top 10 before long, and remember that in sport the first 5 or 10 in the world are known, the top 200th player? wh0 the fuck remebers them,..

A test for you Dessi, Name the top 200th player on the world stage in Tennis, Golf, Soccer, Archery, Ten Pin Fucking Bowling, Fishing, Cake Baking.. ha hA you cant because no one cares and no will care when i beat you...
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:42 am

200 might not be the magical top 10 but I bet both those numbers are WAY to high for you to count to lol
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 am

Now that is a good point! Dessi Wins
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Could Dessicrater's burnt klingon please clarify which level, flavour and degree of difficulty of SC or SCFA, patched or unpatched, the 3rd mission is insufficent data required as there are vast differences between the available varieties.

For all we know right now you could stuck on the 3rd mission of the very first level.

It's a pleasure as always to see you two back once again, prehaps we could arrange for everyone who has SC or SCFA to challenge the elite class Desicrater, so far 4v1.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Hello Troppo
Thanks for your kind offer of assistance, however, it is wasted on pauline.
Lets just wait for Pauline to come back here crawling for help on her own.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 am

Oh O

Hey Troppo i am playing SC unpatched and yes you are right, it was the first level mission 3. BUT i have since got passed it and also mission 4.. i am onto mission 5 and i am powering on now..

I just had a read of the beginners guide to playng.. i have a few issues that may need your attention.

1) When i selected my planes (125 off them) i then selected the patrol button and clicked on the map, i noticed that they would just fly off somewhere else or go to the patrol spot and land until something killed them? i finally realised that i needed 2 patrol spots so they could fly around.. What is the best way to set different things to patrol?

2) I also have some issues with carrying tanks around in the transporters, i have been clicking individual tanks and then right clicking the carrier and then the drop off sopt, but sureley there is a automatic way to ferry 100 tanks over a river? it takes me so long i generally fall asleep doing it.

3) I also have trouble with upgrades and power vs mass amounts, it seemd that when i build a new power supply or mass converter nothing changes ..

as you can see i am almost into the top 200 so Dessi be careful i am coming..
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:33 am

1) To make multiple patrol areas for the planes what I do is press shift and hold, set the amount of locations I want my planes to be flying to then go back to the first area I clicked and double click on its move signal to create a patrol path. It should appear is a joined flashing line on all your move locations

2) There is a button called ferry it requires input for a pickup point and a point for drop off, set them. Once done just send your units to the first ferry point, with units selected right click on the ferry sign and the rest is like clockwork

3) a t1 power supply makes fuck all power so you MASS produce them and dont forget your adjacency bonuses. Once you see your getting a good amount of power, build mass fabricators and when you got abundant energy, use your t1 fabs.

The term used to be called fab farms as your build sooo many of them but in Forged alliance they put them as t2 objects as top players were WAY ahead of shit players as they had no idea how to get so much mass and were always outproduced.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:36 am

Hey Pauline there a easier way to do the ferry with transport.
Select a transport and create a ferry point, then select the other transport and guard order to the ferry point.
Then select the tank regiment and right click on the ferry point.
Mmmm if this doesn't make sense i can get you some sort of tutorial that will clear things up.
Just beware the if the main ferry transport gets destroy the other transport will cancel their order and mayhem
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Hey Desi, Bucket & troppo thanks for coming through and for the assist.

Pauline is out getting drunk and drowning her sorrows, admitting she has a problem in sup com.
Pauline has realised she is just scratching the surface to this game
lol!
I knew it was just a matter of time until she crawled back for some much needed help.
Although, now we are thinking of a further time delay as we can see how far we have to go to even challenge bucket, who admits to being a noob !
Maybe you guys might consider creating your own basic help & tips thread to help fast-track other noobs like us so we can hurry up and start this world war against Desi ha ha ha
FTW & the world Vs Desi "The elite 200" Very Happy
I would hate to think how he's gonna brag if he actually wins a 7 Vs 1 Ha ha ha
Pauline was joking, saying we hope we have our skills up and ready for the challenge before release 2 comes out !!!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:38 am

it would be quite possible to win 7v1 if you didnt keep up with constant attacks. The 3 v 1 I had against the computer was non stop carnage, they just threw units after units at my base. 1 Monkeylord later and they were toasted.

its easy enough for me to get a monkeylord out in 20 minutes if not under pressure, once I got the first out, the next one will be 5 minutes later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:18 am

Fuck me you guys are good, thanks for help it makes me feel even more insecure and suicidal.

What the fuck is a monkey lord dessi?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:21 am

Spiderbot from the cybran tech 4 (EXPERIMENTAL)
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:34 am

Hello Desi
Do you need a laugh ?
Here is an update on pauline's progess:
Finished both supreme commander games
played online
beat a top 100 player... (by accident)... by walking an army right into the opposition supreme commander and killing him.
from last discussions pauline's score is: 2 wins.... 39 losses ?
Just spectating you massacaring pauline would be worth watching, especially the abuse between the 2 of you
lol!
since pauline has started the online trek, can I ask what your profile in game is ? I'll pass it on for you.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:43 am

umm...Dessicrater or Dessicrator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi   sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi Empty

Back to top Go down

sup cum 1 challenge delay... sorry desi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top