Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Anyone else got Empire:Total War?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sent_By_Royalty
FTW Clan Member
Sent_By_Royalty

Anyone else got Empire:Total War? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else got Empire:Total War?   Anyone else got Empire:Total War? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 am

Hey guys

I was just wondering does anyone else in the clan have the game Empire: Total War.

The reason I ask is cause currently there isn't much on an online community for Empire and I was hoping there was at least one person that may have it so occasionaly I could have a match or two just for a change from Crysis and the Empire single player.

Refrain from spam is much appreciated ^^

Cheers
Sent.
Back to top Go down
Sent_By_Royalty
FTW Clan Member
Sent_By_Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else got Empire:Total War?   Anyone else got Empire:Total War? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 am

Your actually bothered reading the steam status? O-o

You can do that? O_O!!!
Back to top Go down
Sent_By_Royalty
FTW Clan Member
Sent_By_Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else got Empire:Total War?   Anyone else got Empire:Total War? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 am

But yeh I do admit however theres only so much you can do online for the price you pay for :S

Ideally you can only verse one on one or most people will just lag out...

But get past that you can always cme back on and try different tactics each and everytime. Plus colorful and vibrant gameplay.

Just to try sell to Bucket, it's a 17th century Dawn of War Bucket so go and get it Razz

Cheers
Sent.
Back to top Go down
Sent_By_Royalty
FTW Clan Member
Sent_By_Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else got Empire:Total War?   Anyone else got Empire:Total War? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 am

Good to hear that, so stop saying how much your reckon it'll be good and buy it, rage about it and regret buying it afterwards like crysis and grid, same story Wounded, same game cycle. Razz

BTW I still haven't seen you pull off 20mill+ yet on drift Wounded Razz

Cheers
Sent.
Back to top Go down
Sent_By_Royalty
FTW Clan Member
Sent_By_Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else got Empire:Total War?   Anyone else got Empire:Total War? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 am

Pfft, I could give you 50 laps and I'd wait until you get to lap 48 before I start and I'd still beat you, and thats a 50/50 you'd even get 19.9mill points by then Razz

Maybe you should just stick to raging in open wheel, at least then you can blame someone for running into you Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else got Empire:Total War?   Anyone else got Empire:Total War? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else got Empire:Total War?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top