Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
(F_ck) Pauline.

Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 am

I have just paid good fucking money for this game.. So all i need now is one of you little rich fuckheads to start a server for me to team kill in.

Remember i will probably become one the finest cod players in history so being nice to me now may in fact help you in the future...
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:08 am

Ah Ha...

Maybe you are ill informed but my quota is endless as i work for the company of infinite bandwidth...

I can open ports in my new N router and if you you are old school as i know you are Mr axe i am very good at naming my servers... ha Ha remeber my ftw = gay men server .. that was a great night out..

So yes i will do it for the cause just tell me the ports numbers udp and tcp etc and when you want to play and i will accomodate you all..

I also had my first win at supcom where it was not the other players connection timing out.. i am supreme and mean and ready to be modern...
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 am

looks like the ports arnt out yet...well at least not on the site i get all mine from!

http://findports.com/document.php?id=1344
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 am

STOP DELETING MY POSTS FUCKERS
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 am

New special opps coop mode explained. Cant wait to get into this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:25 pm

bah can someone explain.. theres no multiplayer servers but coop is good?? is the coop LAN or over the net? is it just 2 people?
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 pm

haha the game runs smooth as on other peoples server so it nailes there data lol. i played for a couple hours and thought it was great. the amount of players for the game should not increase as it has only around 10 people in and you only last alive acouple mins at best.

it was smooth, not 1 D/c (a few lag spikes but he d/c'ed then rejoined all sweet)

other people used there net, if yours comes on d c then join it resumes the game at last point on some one else's server

and its farking addictivebut hard 2 shot kill ussually

missing out cos!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:24 pm

gggrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:40 pm

well as from the start i have said im going to download a free copy. But after reading some reviews. i think its worth the buy.

I think it will be similar to left 4 dead co-op versus. Where one side is human and the other monster.

i hope they make something like that it would be good
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Its a good game to play, im up too level 15 already on mp. Would be so much better if there was dedicated servers.

Ive been d/c a few times, and lag spikes are the really annoying, also i got connected to a server with ppl in uk, so stupid.

and u cant choose maps either.

So its 50/50 good and bad
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 am

Hello Lil boots and FTW
We have also joined in and started playing this game. So far I agree with Lil boots.
It is fast and frantic and lots of campers but it's fun.
If any of you are on then we'd be very happy to see some familiar faces... or profiles again anyhow. Smile
Pauline plays earlier where I am a late starter. I have more dometic duties.
If you lot fielded a team of FTW I think you lot would own the map !
The action is so concentrated in small areas ,teamwork definitely helps and I know you lot are great at working as a team

Anyhow, hope to catch some of you lot online sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 am

honestly, I think I'll be happy buying EA DICE's BF: Bad Company 2 for PC when it's released. Bound to be more popular for us computer people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:29 am

my mates just gonna buy it on his xbox tonight and we'll coop the speshops mode.

am i right to understand that you can't join the same games as your mates on the pc version?? it just connects to whatever?
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 am

Hello Traelium
Um. This is all new to me, but as per what Pauline told me to do, I create a steam account first.
Then through steam i create a friends list ?
Invites are sent and friends added ?
Then we all are apart of a group ?
The group is in a lobby of sorts ?
Then more people join ?
When there is enough players it prompts you with a countdown of when the gamne starts ?
We don't pick the maps, it is just assigned
So far I have had no lag or anything bad or wierd happen.
Lil boots is right. A couple of shots and you are dead.
But I am used to that from crysis anyhow.
So far our group starts on the same team
Not sure what would happen if you fielded a whole lot of FTW members in the same group ?
And yes, I understand what you mean Desicrater. I was also disapointed at all the news and issues raised about the pc version of the game.
I was in 2 minds about it all as well.
However, Pauline couldn't wait any more for anything else.
well. I do hope to see you all around online and the invite is always there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:31 am

nah ill just play it thru on the 360 coz i aint getting net so probly not worth it unless i get it for co-op with my other mate and play it at his.. can you lan the coop on pc?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 am

was checking out metacritic on reviews for MW2 and I must say...many many pissed off people!

The average user rating for this game is 1.3 (out of 10) based on 887 User Votes

Also only 6 critic reviews so far and there is already a 75 rating, the other reviews are above 90 but they arent really reviewers I could trust apart from IGN.

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/pc/games/158267.Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2/reviews/134131.Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2/

I take reading this one very serious, it is a spit in the face from IW to pc gamers.

From edge-online:

"Unless you’re a PC gamer. For reasons best known to itself, Infinity Ward has opted out of dedicated multiplayer servers, a decision that throttles the game’s potential on the platform, as well as belying the developer’s PC roots. The flexibility MW2 has the potential to display in the hands of its audience is lost for no good reason other than a desire for control. No mod tools, no custom maps and no clan-hosted servers mean there has to be serious doubt about MW2’s long-term future in a marketplace containing the moddable original as well as the likes of Team Fortress 2. It couldn’t be clearer that MW2’s focus is overwhelmingly on the console market."

Strategy Informer:

"Aside from the relative brevity of the campaign, multiplayer is already proving the time-sync from hell that you’ll no doubt have been expecting. We’ll save discussion of dedicated servers and 9vs9 PC-limiting for another occasion, but suffice to say, outside of that controversy, things are pretty smooth. Games are already easy to come by and well matched, and IW’s revised ladder of unlockable content and perks is positively addictive and more evenly-paced than the original."

IGN:

"For those of us looking to pick up the game on PC, a few more things need to be noted about Modern Warfare 2. Infinity Ward has worked to make sure the experience on PC is identical to that of 360 and PS3, and while I'd say the team has succeeded overall, that's so a good and bad thing for various players. On the plus side, you're getting the same amazing experience as the other versions, and those that want a game that's easy to jump into online and connect with other players will find it with the PC version of Modern Warfare 2. What that also means, however, is that the PC version is also locked to the same restrictions as the other versions, so 32 person matches are a thing of the past, you can't create dedicated servers for match hosting, and that also will result in a lack of future mod support and PC-specific expansion. While this is definitely a downside for those familiar with the expandability of PC gaming and freedom that comes with a more open source platform, IW is essentially forcing the PC version to play by the same rules as the console offerings, and thus making sure anyone that wants to jump in and get the intended Modern Warfare 2 experience can do so across any system. It'll hurt the hardcore PC community, and but it's a decision IW made."

So as you see, if your in it for the multiplayer aspect...dont bother, your just not getting what your entitled to.
Back to top Go down
Masterful

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 am

Too right Dessicrater, i've been playing the SP on x360 and it's pretty awesome if pretty damn annoying at how many times you die just playing on REGULAR!

Sign the petition, "We won't buy till you supply! Give us our dedicated servaaaaas! We want ppl, we want 32, stop being cheap bloody barstaaaaards!"
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 pm

this link is a dumbed down version of wat everyone has said is or not included in the game. scroll down and IW ward has stated whats with petains to the pc version in dot points. easy for me to read very easy for yous.

http://bashandslash.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=745&Itemid=111

and sry havent even tried the mp co-op yet im waiting for cosmic so i cant answer the question.....

boots
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:14 pm

The game is awsome!
I quite like it!

Let me know when yall ready for some co op
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:16 am

i wasn't impressed =/ felt just like going back to MF1, which i was already sick of.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 am

Wounded wrote:
the multiplayer co-op is limited to only 2 players afaik.

u finished the single yet charlie?? u hammered it all last night from what i saw.

i shall pick it up for the $48 so i can come have a game of multiplayer with yas next week

from where so cheap?
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:37 am

coolz thx
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Well i must say the game rocks! Enough said lol.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Ok I bought it, the single player was awesome but way to short.

And the multiplayer is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 am

Co Op is awsome Dalek. Boots and myself where at it last night. We were stuck on one mission for agesss
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:28 am

Wounded wrote:
the multiplayer co-op is limited to only 2 players afaik.

u finished the single yet charlie?? u hammered it all last night from what i saw.

i shall pick it up for the $48 so i can come have a game of multiplayer with yas next week

Yeah i hammered alright.... I finished SP. It's awsome but quite short. The levels in which you enter are accelerating. It's good fun to play.

As with Co op and mp. there awsome too!. FTW - Cosmic, Lilboots, Nanosnipe, Myself, actually got together and where playing as a team in multi.

As with co op. Refer too last comment
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:29 am

This game is great and so far no one has started cheating like all of you do, When i play i actually kill people but i guess that will change when the FTW Juggernaut of cheating arrives...
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:18 am

well the steam version was released after in sotre copy lol, yea how fun was that co-op shit last night we gave up after 30 try's, tackliong that again today for sure, veteran difficulty ftw
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:25 am

So if you hack and cheat...how is IWnet meant to know being that your connected to someones peer 2 peer network? Allegations are not enough warrant to ban people, suppose you cant even take in-game footage besides FRAPS? There would have to be spectator mode correct? (That would PISS me off if I was running the connection and some fags were sitting in spectate and you cant have a full team game cos of them, sucking up my upload limit!)

Thats another reason why I refuse to get the game, it's bullshit, using someone elses bandwidth without any control of it. Not everyone has unmetered high speed net that can support 15 people and since there is no dedicated servers, there is no way to get around using up your bandwidth for the game.

I should get me a copy just to hack the shit out of everyones game without any worry of being banned or kicked. Imagine all the games you could ruin!
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:28 am

Yea Dessi i agree with you but it is so much fun.. by the way i am almost ready to take you from behind in supcom
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:53 am

Yes, we were playing the spec op missions last night and it was great fun.
The game isn't perfect and I didn't know hacks were out already for the game, which sounds like a downer but it was still entertaining and pauline even found some new people to abuse ! And they were favourable towards it !
It's nice to see some FTW members recommending it as a positive experience. It's growing on us as well.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:34 am

Haven't been able to try special ops yet, no one I know has good enough net to play it (me included).

Can anyone else not alt tab in game, its bloody annoying Razz.

Add me on steam: dalekking18
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:46 am

Sounds like fun wounded. what's your steam account and we'll add you.
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:28 am

hello wounded... geez wounded is such a popular profile on steam !!!
I don't want to invite the wrong wound
maybe we go the other way:
angrypauline profile (f_ck) Pauline
Gagga1230 profile [F_CK] Danielle
See you online soon !
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:08 am

Added you girls and Dalek in Steam Smile

Also a hint for those with MGPU or SLI.
ONLY the Nvidia beta drivers 195.39 have an sli profile for MW2, so you need to get it if you want to fully use ya GPU power. In saying that it runs sweet at max settings 1920x1200 even on 1 core of my 295...lol!!

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:17 am

Hello Cosmic. Thanks for the SLI note. I have 2 x GT8800 graphic cards. You always have useful tips and links Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 am

I have a 4870 and i spit on people with sli 8800gt's i think of these poeple as sub human and probably poor and uneducated...
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 am

Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 Ati_vs_nvidia
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 am

that picture forgot one tiny thing....the(Your) wallet should be in the middle of the two boxing gloves
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia   Modern Warfare 2 Multimedia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 am