Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

girl starved to death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

girl starved to death Empty
PostSubject: girl starved to death   girl starved to death EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:04 am

what kind of parents do that to that to their kid man seriously fucked up

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/846166/sentencing-due-in-starved-girl-case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girl starved to death   girl starved to death EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 am

thats not the complete story.. if its the one im thinking of, her parents found her one day and she had lost all her weight and was dying and the mother tried to do CPR but couldnt because she had black tar and ants coming out of her mouth, the previous day she had been fine, the whole family was fucked up by what happened but got convicted anyway, tho they all sounded pretty sincere when they said she had been fine.. then this one morning they found her and she was just fucked up...
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: girl starved to death   girl starved to death EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:13 am

well the mother was convicted of murder.

yet still bit suss to just suddenly "find" her like that one day. they would of charged the mother for manslaughter rather then murder if it had been the case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girl starved to death   girl starved to death EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 am

nah i mean i dont think the parents did it at all, i heard some of the stuff in the reports and the parents were totally freaked out
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: girl starved to death   girl starved to death EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 am

black tar and ants in her mouth? wtf? some sort of evil possesion or some shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girl starved to death   girl starved to death EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 am

i duno man it freaked the shit outa me when i heard it too. might not be the same case though
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: girl starved to death   girl starved to death EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:47 pm

There so many stories involving parents abusing children atm. It's pretty messed up. rip little girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: girl starved to death   girl starved to death Empty

Back to top Go down

girl starved to death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: News-
Jump to: