Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

DELL are STAINS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:29 am

I recommend banning all DELL employees from both our servers and Earth. For future reference never pay for anything with EFT, as if they are cunts about it you will never get anything or hear back from them and i'm one of those people who simply do not tolerate being transferred or put on hold, id rather call up my lawyer and see if i can sue them (suing people makes good income). Motherfuckers transferred me through three people then one guy didnt even say shit just said Please Hold and transferred me to an automated machine that said Please call back during office hours (it was 11am here and i was calling "australian" offices).

Feel like stabbing myself simply because i once worked in a call-centre environment. Had to deal with some dude once who was crying for like an hour because his insurance premium was too high and he rkn'd he had to close his fuckin business and took it out on me like i had anything to fucking do with it.

people ask me why i don't even answer the home phone -_-.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 am

I felt the anger rolling in while reading that.

I hate Dell, and any other Major PC manufacturer. Hence why i prefer going to my local store. might pay more but at least there is someone to punch if they fuck you over.
Back to top Go down

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 am

Damn fucking right, them little asian stores are the bomb.

Sucks when your trying to get a specific and rare piece of hardware that you can only get from the manufacturer and they fuck you over Arghh. Can get the screen i want for heaps cheaper from america but the cost to get it here make it more then the Dell price ($120+)
Back to top Go down

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:05 am

the 2209WA eIPS, the one i always go on about as the best screen in the world
Back to top Go down

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 am

Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 am

lol +1 to the rage session i like it
Back to top Go down

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 am

yes.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:31 am

fuck em' sue em till they bleed. and give you a monitor and copious amounts of compensation for mental anguish you ensued
Back to top Go down

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:34 am

Haha 'my client is suing for $10,000, 8x2209WA screens, and Hayden Panettiere's ass'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DELL are STAINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELL are STAINS   DELL are STAINS Empty

Back to top Go down

DELL are STAINS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top