Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Crysis... or Warhead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which game did you enjoy more?
Crysis
Crysis... or Warhead? I_vote_lcap93%Crysis... or Warhead? I_vote_rcap
 93% [ 13 ]
Warhead
Crysis... or Warhead? I_vote_lcap7%Crysis... or Warhead? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
SlipperyFloor

Crysis... or Warhead? Empty
PostSubject: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Which was the better game? Crysis or Warhead.
Speaking in terms of overall enjoyment, i would say Crysis. Even though warhead was slightly prettier, the feeling that you are the one truly controlling the story,
the sheer do-whatever-the-shit-you-want factor, and the lack of storyline scripting in Crysis really appealed to me.
Especially when admiral Morrison was lying on the carrier floor, giving you his last words - instead of sitting through a cutscene, you could just piss off and go straight to the deck.

Crysis was really quite an original experience, while warhead seemed to opt towards that more... CoD approach to gaming. If Warhead was Crysis 2, i would be severely pissed. But, it was only an expansion - so Crytek gets off.

What is your opinion?
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:30 pm

I say vanilla mainly because its the game that started it all, and the multiplayer element far out wayed warhead/wars.
Back to top Go down
ibinhy
ibinhy

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:22 pm

WELL ninja . You cant judge crysis and crysis warhead really they are the same nothing new besides weapon and vehicles Smile crysis warhead takes place in assault and fleet in normal crysis. you know the part in crysis where pshyco brings the alien thing back to the ship. that part is the end of crysis warhead. OVERALL crysis takes long to finish the game and crysis warhead takes 6 HOURS MAX and i heard its really easy to lock. i like normal crysis better with the epic storyline and the stunning gameplay. crysis warhead is just not the same as crysis somehow for me Smile

by your nearest tker.... ibinhy

note: i will stop calling myself a tker if i get unbanned im starting fresh on friday Smile
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 pm

FUCK HIM MAKE IT 2 WEEKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 am

crysis original was far better than warhead. partly for the reasons ninja explained and cos it just felt so epic. if u watch the cod4 vs crysis review i posted that explains why crysis was such a successful game (not that many people played it). with warhead they tried to make it more mainstream and linear, more like cod was, and thats why i dont like it, its lost the feel of the original crysis and lost what makes it such a good game orignial>warhead/wars
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:07 am

I would say crysis as well, there was some good additions to warhead but overall, an expansion does not usually trump a full version game
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 am

9-0 sweet
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 am

10-0 now.

Crysis vanilla was fucking epic

I really regret not playing original online.
Back to top Go down
SlipperyFloor

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:17 am

Its working.... WORKING!
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:41 am

I think i preffered the warhead campaign over the original.

I voted for crysis though because the multiplayer of the original (even with the few bugs) was so superior it makes me want to fucking cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis... or Warhead?   Crysis... or Warhead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Crysis... or Warhead?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top