Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dameen15
Dameen15

New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5 Empty
PostSubject: New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5   New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Hey, not sure if this is the right place but it seems to be. Could an admin please move it if it's not? Thanks.
Just wanted to show a few screenies of the map I'm currently working on. I's a Mp PS set in a canyon system that so-far includes:
-A Korean and US base (The US base needs some serious renovations and the Korean needs some cosmetic work)
-A Central Prototype Factory (Once again, needs some re-locating and a bit of cosmetic work done)
-Voxel Objects and caves
-River work
-An extensive road system
-Intricate Canyon System
-Bunkers and an Energy site INSIDE Caves (Probably not original I know, but it's so damn hard working with Voxels ;p)
Ummm, that's about it I think, oh and a cool bridge thingy ;p
I'll be posting Screenshots soon, but keep in mind this is a very early stage so it won't even be in BETA for a fair while.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5   New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 pm

this seems to be the right place.

awesome, look forward to seeing it. if its really good and works without being laggy im sure we'll try it out.

read all the posts that have been made in this section, you may pick up a few hints to optimise playability and make sure the map will actually work, which could save you loooooads of time.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5   New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm

um does anyon else have dual posts in this section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5   New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Map I'm Working On - Canyon_DM15_V0.2.5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top