Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dameen15
Dameen15

Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us Empty
PostSubject: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 am

G'day,
Hey, I'm from TAG and I'm Jakes cousin, now that the introductions out of the way...
It's come to my attention that Jake, Leonard and Hawk and maybe even more members of TAG have been causing shit for you guys. At the moment I'm sick of the way they're acting and would prefer it if they'd just stop already. All the shit they have been causing is definitely damaging mine and the rest of the clans reputation. Yet it seems like they won't just grow up and admit that they aren't the only members of TAG and accept the fact that they don't have the right to do whatever they want. Also, although they say that they are a fun clan and are trying to say this is harmless fun and that you guys are wrong, they are the ones that are wrong. Now, the point of this post was to be short and simple but I guess I had a lot to get off of my chest, so sorry about that.
I have already formally apologised on my behalf to Wounded and I wish to express my apologies to anyone else who may have been offended and just want you to know that I wish to have no part in the crap that Jake, Leonard and Hawk are starting and hope that I could retain some kind of respect with Clan FTW.

Thanks for listening and hosting such a great server,
~Damien

Edit: Oh, and if this is in the wrong thread could someone please move it to where it should be? Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
JasonX

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:20 am

Hey look there not all stains. I like ^^^^^^^^^^^ this guy. Nah but seriously good on ya for commin on here and tellin it like it is man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.customline-computers.com
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:25 am

mate have u read the rules of getting on and being in ur clan
heres a reminder
1. Be Active In Game & On Forums:
TAG failed in the past because we had inactive members in game and also on the forums. so if you
don't get time the play the game come check on the forums.
2. Play Serious:
TAG wants to be seen as a serious clan if you want to act stupid, don't associate yourself with us.
3. No Harassment:
Everyone is different, [TAG] respects that and wishes its members do the same,
you know what goes around comes around.
4. Wear Your Tags:
[TAG] must be placed at the front of your name at all times.
5. Other Clans
Where a competitive clan and believe you should only compete in one crysis clan at a time

-MAKE THEM READ THE SECOND RULE
Back to top Go down
Dameen15
Dameen15

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 am

I have read the rules, and I abide by them wholly and unbendingly (Is that a word? lol) And I believe that the members of TAG who are causing this are stupid. I do not even want to be associated with them at the moment and can agree if you guys are angry. Please don't take this out on me as I haven't done anything and I'm not acting on their behalf. This is all me trying to make sure that I don't suffer because of them.
~Damien
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:34 am

Dameen15 wrote:
I have read the rules, and I abide by them wholly and unbendingly (Is that a word? lol) And I believe that the members of TAG who are causing this are stupid. I do not even want to be associated with them at the moment and can agree if you guys are angry. Please don't take this out on me as I haven't done anything and I'm not acting on their behalf. This is all me trying to make sure that I don't suffer because of them.
~Damien

hey man welcome!

yeah fair go, we have all been annoyed by a couple of the TAG people but its mixed feelings on both sides.

cheers for posting though mate.
Back to top Go down
Dameen15
Dameen15

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 am

Hey,
No problem, and thanks for such a friendly reception. I'm actually beginning to respect you guys more and more everyday and TAG less and less.
~Damien
P.S, If anyone wants to chat sometime you can reach me at Damien.McGrath13@hotmail.com for MSN and Dameen15 for Skype. Hope we can remain on good terms.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 am

We appreciate your post Damien15.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Dameen15
Dameen15

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 am

Hey,
I have absolutely had it, I officially am no longer associating myself with TAG and wish to just play as myself and no-one else. Thanks for being so understanding through all this crap and I want you all to know how great my respect for you guys is at the moment. I hope to play against or with you guys sometime. I understand why you guys hate TAG now and the true reason is that it's ran by a bunch of F***wits.
~Damien
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 am

rofl thats the spirit lad!

just hop into the server and have fun with us whenever
Back to top Go down
Dameen15
Dameen15

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks mate, look forward to seeing you guys ingame Very Happy
~Damien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us   Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies On Behalf of The Rest of Us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top