Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

is it just me or did the Donation button disappear?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

is it just me or did the Donation button disappear? Empty
PostSubject: is it just me or did the Donation button disappear?   is it just me or did the Donation button disappear? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:47 pm

can anyone confirm?
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or did the Donation button disappear?   is it just me or did the Donation button disappear? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:51 am

kk im not insane then, thats good to know.
HEY the thanks button is next to your post, lets click it!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or did the Donation button disappear?   is it just me or did the Donation button disappear? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 am

the mystery is solved.

so whats the point of the 'thanks' then. is it sposed to be like, when someone posts an adequate answer you thank them and the thread spirals down into the 'already talked about' sections?
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or did the Donation button disappear?   is it just me or did the Donation button disappear? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:17 am

but you can only thank once per thread! what if two people come up with two different equally good ideas?

i dont like this system..
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or did the Donation button disappear?   is it just me or did the Donation button disappear? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 am

then everyone will think the thread made about the thanks button is full of crazy people!

i dont want to be called craazy IM NOT CRAZY

ok im done, being up for so long does this to you. vegemite on toast and coffee is good though and its a considerably earlier wake up than my yesterday 3:30 breakfast time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or did the Donation button disappear?   is it just me or did the Donation button disappear? Empty

Back to top Go down

is it just me or did the Donation button disappear?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top